Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: What's your favorite dragon?
Mimring 24 9.09%
Nilfheim 103 39.02%
Zelrig 37 14.02%
Charos 42 15.91%
Braxas 58 21.97%
Voters: 264. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 26th, 2012, 08:10 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker
Re: What's your favorite dragon?

What? Why no Puff the magic dragon?
Old August 26th, 2012, 10:06 AM

WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby! WOOKIE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
To wrongly accuse a little kid of being a bot could be demaging to there self esteem.
And nobody wants to be de-maged.
True, if you are a small child or English is not your first language, I offer you my most sincere apologies otherwise, Go get banned or learn how to write.
Neo! Your grammar is not so great. You're being hypocritical.

Now to get back on subject. Nilfihein has the most consistent stats & special attack. He has served me well. The best dragon ever.

Loves all Scape

Still hasn't taken his Christmas decorations down.
Old August 26th, 2012, 07:49 PM

15gudasc is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I like Braxas when I'm fighting squad figures. He can mop the floor with them when he uses his Acid Breath attack.
Old August 26th, 2012, 09:09 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

I prefer nilfheim. He's solid in cc, and can still deal decent ranged damage. Really one of the more versatile dragons
Old August 27th, 2012, 04:40 AM

jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby! jwindjackal rolls all skulls baby!

Just would like to point out that it's not impossible for an eight year old to lie. I mean If you want It bad enough and your eight of course you're going to fudge the date of your birth. I lied about my age when I was like 9 trying to play Maplestory (which on a side note I never actually played til I was 14 or 15)

And I'm severely doubting he is a bot. I think you totally jumped the gun Neo...no offense or anything but it's kind of rude and discouraging to the person who is trying to join this community. You don't want to turn off someone to being a part of the heroscapers community because you think they may be a bot. Next time try to be nicer or do some better sleuth work.

Last edited by jwindjackal; August 27th, 2012 at 04:45 AM.
Old August 27th, 2012, 11:06 AM

Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker Fourshadow knows what's in an order marker

Nilfheim was one of my favorites from the beginning, but once Zelrig came out, I slowly but surely made my way to his corner. Zelrig was my choice. There are plenty of heroes and squads that can take care of heroes, but no one puts a scare into Squadscapers like Zelrig!

"There's right and there's wrong: you do one and you're living. You do the other and you may be walking around, but you're as dead as a beaver hat." John Wayne in The Alamo
Old August 27th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

I love Braxes for small and medium figures. Charos I like for single ranged units.

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old August 28th, 2012, 01:17 PM

Wolfwing Woo who?

I will forever love Mimring, yea can be hard at times to find a line of figures that he can burn, but when you find them, its alot of fun. Though I will say you forgot about one dragon, (excuse me if I spell his name wrong) Othkurik.

WolfWing

King Jesus is Savior to all, Lord of Heaven and Earth
Old August 28th, 2012, 08:57 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwindjackal View Post
Just would like to point out that it's not impossible for an eight year old to lie. I mean If you want It bad enough and your eight of course you're going to fudge the date of your birth. I lied about my age when I was like 9 trying to play Maplestory (which on a side note I never actually played til I was 14 or 15)
I totally agree. Whenever I visit Halo Waypoint I have to lie about my age or all the videos are censored.
Old August 28th, 2012, 09:41 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart

Do I even need say it?

Old August 28th, 2012, 09:52 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilfheimPwns View Post
Do I even need say it?
Yes. By the way, I like Charos

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old August 29th, 2012, 11:00 AM

DBZMagus knows what's in an order marker DBZMagus knows what's in an order marker DBZMagus knows what's in an order marker

I voted Nilfheim. Mimring is too fragile for me to consider the best. Braxas and Zelrig are specialized for use against squads, and Charos is more of a duelist that needs support from the lizardmen if you want more than one attack per round. Nilfheim, however, is versatile. He can take on heroes or squads effectively with little to no support. I've had games where the dice were hot and my Nilfheim just swept the whole board with that ice breath of his.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles