Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old July 9th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Really Evil Movie Villains

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt View Post
Judge Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dahm
Good call!

~Aldin, with bats in my belfry

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 9th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In the vein of this thread, I would say that the character played by Kevin Spacey in Seven (with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman) is truly, wickedly, despicably, evil.

I love the scene where he walks into the police station and calls out to Pitt's character, while covered in blood:

"Detective"

"Detective"

"DEETEECCTTIIIIVVVVEEE!!!"

I love that movie.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old July 9th, 2008, 05:24 PM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Tiger View Post
The Wicked Witch of the West (unless you've read "Wicked")
I was slightly joking when I posted this, but as I've thought more about it, I stand by it as a serious answer.

In general, kids don't appreciate moral ambiguity; they see characters in black and white terms without seeing the shades of grey that are present in a lot of villians. Because of this, most (at least many) movies aimed at kids have heroes that are pure good and villians that are pure evil.

You even see this in Disney cartoons. Scar killed Simba's dad because he was pure evil - he had no redeeming qualities. Others that could be considered (off the top of my head):

Cruella de Ville (what's more evil than killing puppies to make a coat?)
Ursela the Sea Witch
Malificent from Sleeping Beauty
The Queen from Snow White

These may not give adults nightmares, but they definitely fit the description of evil villians.
Old July 9th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Uniquest Hero and Classic Drafter 2008

Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker Kahrma knows what's in an order marker

"Archibald Cunningham", the villain played by Tim Roth in "Rob Roy" - MUST make this list.

"Vic Vega", or "Mr. Blonde" (Michael Madsen) from "Resevoir Dogs" also ranks high (low?) in my book.

Last edited by Kahrma; July 9th, 2008 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Had to look up info on my second pick.
Old July 9th, 2008, 07:30 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Christopher Walken's character in The Rundown is pretty evil, running a slave town.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:18 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt View Post
Judge Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dahm
Good call!

~Aldin, with bats in my belfry
Quote:
See there, the innocent blood you have spilt,
On the steps of Notre Dame!

I am guiltless. She ran, I pursued.

Now you would add this child's blood to your guilt
On the steps of Notre Dame!

My conscience is clear!

You can lie to yourself and your minions,
You can claim that you haven't a qualm,
But you never can run from,
Nor hide what you've done from the eyes
The very eyes of Notre Dame!
I get shivers every time I listen to that song. That last part is surprisingly powerful, for a Disney movie.

And also:
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:36 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have got to say these two, are truely evil!!!

The Joker- The New Batman movie isn't out yet, so this isn't bases on that.He is a Mass Murderer,that makes people Die laughing, how evil is that. He doesn't even have any remorse for the way he treats Halaquin, which is really evil, considering sh loves him.

Alex Delarge- From a Clockwork Orange. Truely evil, when you Rape a women right in front of her husband while she is helpless. [Gives me chills!!!]

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old July 9th, 2008, 10:06 PM

HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker HSisforcoolkids knows what's in an order marker

I thought I had seen a lot of movies, but I haven't seen about half of the movies listed in this thread.

Percy from the Green Mile is the most evil movie villain I can think of. He used a family member's power to get into a position where he could make people suffer as they died. I don't even think he was even central to the main plot, but I just remember how angry I got with him when he didn't wet the sponge.
Old July 9th, 2008, 10:29 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The dad in meet the Parents o.O

Or maybe Cruella De Vile(notice De Vile can be combined into Devil(e) )

EDIT: And this is a really bad one.

I forget his name but he was a leader in King Arthur. At one seen he was sitting by the fire after a losing battle, and the guy next to him has a axe he looted before they fled and he asks him to see the craftsmanship. As soon as the axe is in his hands he chops the guy's head off. And at one seen a warrior is going to to land the finishing blow on a knight, and he kills his own warrior, then says "Let me" and kills the knight. I mean he kills his own men for fun!

If comics were included, than Zykon would be the worst. Just read the order of the stick, he is pure evil.
"Oh yes, i killed him because I wanted this crown. Turns out he was an Arch mage, wups"
"You killed my father's Master for a CROWN?"
"Yeah, look, right now 'Evil' but with the crown 'Evil Badass'"

Last edited by Einar's puppy; July 9th, 2008 at 10:39 PM.
Old July 9th, 2008, 10:35 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
In the vein of this thread, I would say that the character played by Kevin Spacey in Seven (with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman) is truly, wickedly, despicably, evil.
Good one.
Old July 9th, 2008, 10:48 PM

Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker Zorgophlats knows what's in an order marker

My vote goes to George Burns as the Devil in "Oh God, You Devil."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
The Joker doesn't even have any remorse for the way he treats Halaquin, which is really evil, considering she loves him.
As far as I know, her name is Harley Quinn.

Last edited by Zorgophlats : Prenember 86th, 2079 at 42:96 ZM. Reason: enasni eht stalhpogroz
Old July 9th, 2008, 11:24 PM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

Hans Gruber from Die Hard.

He got the information from the hostage, and then killed him anyways! What an asshole.

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies