Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old December 22nd, 2012, 01:13 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Online Heroscape S4 - ROUND 4 MATCHUPS POSTED

I think I can finish our game now Vegie, unless you want really to concede.
EDIT: I feel bad if you had to concede because my computer died

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...

Last edited by Crixus33; December 22nd, 2012 at 01:18 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2012, 01:20 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I guess we can play it out. It doesn't matter too much. I mainly conceded because I didn't want you to have to hassle through trying to fix it for two seconds of gameplay, but since it's fixed we might as well finish.
Old December 22nd, 2012, 02:16 PM

onibaku06 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by This View Post
Onibaku and me were supposed to start at 10am (pacific) ... and 1 hour later he's not here ...

what happen now ? (I can't play before westurday 26)
Sadly, This, but you were 1 hour early for our game

But, that's ok. I was called into work early, so I had to forfeit the match anyway.

And so, my 1st online tournament season ends with a terrible 0-3-1 record (if my record is correct).

I feel like an Oakland Raider right now

Seldom in life is the right thing to do and the easy thing to do one in the same.

-Unknown
Old December 22nd, 2012, 02:45 PM

Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby!

So my opponent, Dherculesr, keeps giving me times when he should be available to play... and I keep showing up to an empty game.

How long do we have to meet up and play before we should fill out the scheduling conflict report?

Ashus is Empress Kiova...
in The Cave of Hope...
Old December 22nd, 2012, 02:50 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

When I saw the round match-ups I sent infectedsloth a PM right off the bat like I always do and on Thursday he did send me a PM but that is the only one he has sent me. He hasn't said anything since then and the PM didn't say anything about the army he picked or anything. Should I fill out the missing opponent forum?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old December 22nd, 2012, 02:58 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashus View Post
So my opponent, Dherculesr, keeps giving me times when he should be available to play... and I keep showing up to an empty game.

How long do we have to meet up and play before we should fill out the scheduling conflict report?
If he's missing scheduled times, that's a missing opponent report.
Old December 22nd, 2012, 03:02 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:

Have you guys agreed on a time or has he just given you times he's available? Once you agree on a time, and he doesn't show up...then there's a problem (sorry if that is the case). Also, I think the organizers are letting this week go until around New Years, so don't worry yet if your opponent has not shown up...you still have plenty of time.
Old December 22nd, 2012, 03:04 PM

Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby!

Well, if this round is longer and we still have plenty of time, I'll wait. I'd rather play it and lose by myself than have a missing opponent and get a win I didn't earn.

Ashus is Empress Kiova...
in The Cave of Hope...
Old December 22nd, 2012, 03:10 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Well, if this round is longer and we still have plenty of time, I'll wait. I'd rather play it and lose by myself than have a missing opponent and get a win I didn't earn.
Exactly!
Old December 22nd, 2012, 05:11 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just lost another very close one to El Diabolo. His Quahon was able to tear through most of my army but was felled by stingers. Unfortunately, when all I had was stingers, he had two little red wyrms, who proceeded to incinerate the marro in the blink of an eye.

Had even one roll been different, it could have gone the other way. A great game from a great opponent. It's just too bad I don't get to try my hand at the playoffs.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old December 22nd, 2012, 10:54 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Sadly I'll have to bow out of this tourney as we're going on vacation tomorrow. So ya, I need a sub
Old December 22nd, 2012, 10:57 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I managed to pull off the victory vs Dalu. I had 3 Black Wyrmlings left. It was a very close game, his Raelin went down fast. And Q9 fell early into the second round, costing me an OM too boot. Wyrmlings managed to slowly nibble away at his army, along with the help of him going 5/5 on the lava checks at the end of the round.

Dalu played really well, and had perhaps the best Tornak ive ever seen.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events