Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 6th, 2008, 12:42 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Week@Heroscapers team?

We're going to have to get this posted ASAP... since we're already well into the next week. I suggest everybody prepare their segment, and PM it to roland.

I'll add my segment:

This week in review
With GenCon coming up next Thursday, eager players are testing their armies and preparing for the challenging events to come. Many "pre-GenCon" events were held all around the country, and there are more to come before the big day. Along with GenCon coming up, we received a few gifts from Truth - Scapetalk Ep. 19 and the new Thormun's Journal entries.
Old August 6th, 2008, 06:49 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, the week is pretty much up, so maybe we should work towards next week?look for new threads and such and make note of them, and then compile it on saturday?
Old August 6th, 2008, 08:01 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

FOr a schedule here is an idea....

Look for your articles and get them to me by Thursday/Friday morning, I will get up midday Saturday and we will just use that as our schedule.

DWARVES!
Old August 6th, 2008, 08:54 PM

Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby! Gomolka rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
FOr a schedule here is an idea....

Look for your articles and get them to me by Thursday/Friday morning, I will get up midday Saturday and we will just use that as our schedule.
Okay. So This Week @ Heroscapers is August 4th - 10th?

If so, I can change the event of the week, but I think we can keep the Thread of the Week, Blog of the Week, and This Week in Review seems like it's going to be the same thing... Pre-GenCon fun.
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Image of the Week:

I know it's cool that DrWeirdscaper has that photo of all his figures, but I think this picture should be the photo of the week. It features our own beloved Longheroscaper and his giant map he created to entice his brother into playing Heroscape. I think these photos are really well done:

This is his screensaver, courtesy of the brother he taught to play:

Of course, this one is my favorite:

He has so many others, if you guys think it should be one of those, but I do think the image of the week should be one of Long's photos, no disrespect meant to DrWeirdscaper.

Here's the link:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=20283&page=2

And Roland, if it's too late for this week, feel free to use one of these images for next week.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:26 PM

Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby! Roland rolls all skulls baby!

Like I said, Friday night Saturday I will put it all together so PM me by Thursday night/Friday morning

DWARVES!
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:57 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

So, are we all going to put our thoughts in the Week in Review? Do we PM that to Roland as well?
Old August 6th, 2008, 09:59 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

You guys do know that you will have a 3 days window to get any exposure because as of Thursday the GenCon updates will take over.
Old August 6th, 2008, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
You guys do know that you will have a 3 days window to get any exposure because as of Thursday the GenCon updates will take over.
Most people just see it once, read it, and move on. 3 days is plenty of time. We're not attentionwhores, repwhore.
Old August 6th, 2008, 10:16 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomolka View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Most people just see it once, read it, and move on. 3 days is plenty of time. We're not attentionwhores, repwhore.
Um...listen here son...I was saying it so you guys wouldn't drag your feet and would get this done. Quite franky I am getting a bit tired of the repwhore comments when they are unwarranted. So unless you would like to get on the side of me that made Elffy cry I would advise you go back to being the Gomolka that I voted for to win the Site Supporter Contest
Old August 6th, 2008, 10:21 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

Sounds good, only, I'm going to have to change my section. The blog I was using before was from the 1st. I'll have to wait for some new blogs to come out, the only one (I think, I'll check) from the 4th (to now) is Truth's thormun's journal story.

P.S: i don't think Onacara's a....well, ya know
Old August 6th, 2008, 10:25 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Quote:

Sounds good, only, I'm going to have to change my section. The blog I was using before was from the 1st. I'll have to wait for some new blogs to come out, the only one (I think, I'll check) from the 4th (to now) is Truth's thormun's journal story.

P.S: i don't think Onacara's a....well, ya know
I don't think that really matters. Week @ Heroscapers hasn't come out in such a long time (no offense intended to truth, he does run the site and all) it's more like this Month @ Heroscapers. Won't matter for one week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online