Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old March 2nd, 2015, 07:03 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: There's a storm brewing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998 View Post
Repulsors x4-160
Sents x3-330
Isamu-10
Black Wyrmlings x14
Raelin I
500/15

Shields of Valor doesn't do much good if you don't get to roll defense.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old March 2nd, 2015, 07:21 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: There's a storm brewing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
Quote:
Repulsors x4-160
Sents x3-330
Isamu-10
Black Wyrmlings x14
Raelin I
500/15

Shields of Valor doesn't do much good if you don't get to roll defense.
Thought about going Venocs or Hounds...but the horde is too fun.

Zombies x7-420
Zetacron-60
Marcu-20

Zeta for early shots on Raelin. Zombies eat. 2 attacks per turn definitely can't take down the horde.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old March 2nd, 2015, 07:58 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Have Fun

Quote:

Zombies x7-420
Zetacron-60
Marcu-20

Zeta for early shots on Raelin. Zombies eat. 2 attacks per turn definitely can't take down the horde.
Tomb Skeletons x7 - 280
Major Q10 - 150
Shotgun Sullivan - 65

Tombies don't get rebirthed. Q10 is great against zombies especially with the Skeleton screen. Shotgun is additional ranged support and cleanup. Might not win but I like its chances.

~Dysole, going off the wall
Old March 11th, 2015, 08:55 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Have Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:

Zombies x7-420
Zetacron-60
Marcu-20

Tomb Skeletons x7 - 280
Major Q10 - 150
Shotgun Sullivan - 65

Tombies don't get rebirthed. Q10 is great against zombies especially with the Skeleton screen. Shotgun is additional ranged support and cleanup. Might not win but I like its chances.

~Dysole, going off the wall
Zelrig - 185
Krav - 285
Greenscales x3 - 465
Isamu - 475
Marcu - 495

Zelrig will take down your Tomb Skeletons. Greenscales, act as defenders and sacrifices to destroy your skeletons. This gets rid of the purpose of the Flanking power. Krav to get Q10 and Johnny. Isamu and Marcu for cleanup.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old March 11th, 2015, 10:30 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: "I could beat that army!" Theoryscape Challenge

Well met!

Marro_Warlord
185 Zelrig

180 Greenscales x 3
100 Krav
20 Marcu

10 Isamu
495, 16 spaces

vs.

kolakoski
170 Drake SotM
150 Q10
150 WoA x 3
10 Otonashi
500, 13 spaces

The latter should win, with Drake against the Krav and the Dragon, the WoA against the Greenscales, and Q10 having a relatively free hand, once the Krav have been mitigated.

Old March 31st, 2015, 07:38 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
Well met!

Marro_Warlord
185 Zelrig

180 Greenscales x 3
100 Krav
20 Marcu

10 Isamu
495, 16 spaces

vs.

kolakoski
170 Drake SotM
150 Q10
150 WoA x 3
10 Otonashi
500, 13 spaces

The latter should win, with Drake against the Krav and the Dragon, the WoA against the Greenscales, and Q10 having a relatively free hand, once the Krav have been mitigated.

Jotun-225
Kelda-80
Mezzos x3-195

Mezzos deal with the warriors. Jotun can take out whichever hero comes out first. Then the giant retreats to Kelda, heals, and should be able to take out the next hero. Ehh, it has a chance, I would think.

Old April 1st, 2015, 10:23 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Quote:
Quote:

kolakoski
170 Drake SotM
150 Q10
150 WoA x 3
10 Otonashi
500, 13 spaces

Jotun-225
Kelda-80
Mezzos x3-195

Mezzos deal with the warriors. Jotun can take out whichever hero comes out first. Then the giant retreats to Kelda, heals, and should be able to take out the next hero. Ehh, it has a chance, I would think.
Drake and Q10 would go for your Mezzos while my WoA would tie down Jotun. Otonashi should enjoy the show from her Start Zone - but in Heroscape, anything can happen . . .

Old April 1st, 2015, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Well met!

Quote:
Quote:

kolakoski
170 Drake SotM
150 Q10
150 WoA x 3
10 Otonashi
500, 13 spaces

Jotun-225
Kelda-80
Mezzos x3-195

Drake and Q10 would go for your Mezzos while my WoA would tie down Jotun. Otonashi should enjoy the show from her Start Zone - but in Heroscape, anything can happen . . .

Yeah... That would be the problem. Like you said, anything can happen, but you'd probably have this one the more I think about it.

Old April 2nd, 2015, 01:00 AM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

One thing you missed is that WoA would get destroyed by Big Jo's special attack.

EDIT: I guess they would still slow him down quite a bit.
Old April 2nd, 2015, 12:48 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Well met!

Quote:
Quote:

kolakoski
170 Drake SotM
150 Q10
150 WoA x 3
10 Otonashi
500, 13 spaces

Jotun-225
Kelda-80
Mezzos x3-195

Krav Maga agents (100)
Vulcanmech Incendiborgs (180)
Raelin (80)
Racheim (140)

Racheim ties up the demons and can kill them with his frost breath. The Vulcans set up and use the flamethrower on the remaining demons. Jotun can't beat either the Vulcans or the KMA, take your pick.
Old April 4th, 2015, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Quote:
Well met!

Quote:
Quote:

kolakoski
170 Drake SotM
150 Q10
150 WoA x 3
10 Otonashi
500, 13 spaces

Jotun-225
Kelda-80
Mezzos x3-195

Krav Maga agents (100)
Vulcanmech Incendiborgs (180)
Raelin (80)
Racheim (140)

Racheim ties up the demons and can kill them with his frost breath. The Vulcans set up and use the flamethrower on the remaining demons. Jotun can't beat either the Vulcans or the KMA, take your pick.

Venocs x5-200
Venoc Warlord-120
Zetacron-60
Krug-120

Venocs go for Krav and Raelin mainly. Zetacron is for hitting the heroes when an good opportunity arises. Krug is for finishing off whatever is left of the heroes and the Vulcanmechs. Venoc Warlord shouldn't be needed, but can clean up if there are problems.

Old April 4th, 2015, 04:28 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Venocs x5-200
Venoc Warlord-120
Zetacron-60
Krug-120

Venocs go for Krav and Raelin mainly. Zetacron is for hitting the heroes when an good opportunity arises. Krug is for finishing off whatever is left of the heroes and the Vulcanmechs. Venoc Warlord shouldn't be needed, but can clean up if there are problems.
DW8K 130
Major Q10 280
Protectors of Ullar 500 / 9 spaces

Between my two soulborgs, I should be able to cut through Venocs pretty easily. Zetacron's squishy, and the Protectors can assign damage to Krug quickly enough to get rid of him before he becomes too big of a problem.

Of course, a few good Frenzy rolls and I'm as good as dead!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion