Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old July 9th, 2008, 08:52 PM

Kamakazi is surprisingly tart
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Hey I'm Kamakazi
I think this site is great for info and friends!
Kam
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakazi View Post
Hey I'm Kamakazi
Kam
Welcome Kamakazi!

There's a great NORCAL presence on the boards including a game day coming up soon

~Aldin, who is sadly gonna miss it

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 9th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakazi View Post
Hey I'm Kamakazi
Kam
Welcome Kamakazi!

There's a great NORCAL presence on the boards including a game day coming up soon

~Aldin, who is sadly gonna miss it
There is?!?

*Leaves to search boards*

Oh, and welcome Kamakazi (Aldin, where's the laurel and hearty handshake?)
Old October 28th, 2009, 12:50 AM

kelesus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Yep, new here, and like all clueless newbies, I need one. Here it goes. I've been through the FAQ's on rules, tried to download them, and found empty links. I'm looking for rules for the castle walls, battlements, and ladders. As ebay is really my best choice to grow my collection, I dont get any rules with the stuff i get. I'm getting a pretty good idea of how they work by reading other posts, but I'd love to have the rules.

Have fun and enjoy!
Old October 28th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Sandy 7-Up

RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness RabSheila wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelesus View Post
I'm looking for rules for the castle walls, battlements, and ladders. As ebay is really my best choice to grow my collection, I dont get any rules with the stuff i get.
Welcome to the site. You tried here:

Fortress of the Archkyrie Rule Book

for the rules? I didn't have any trouble when I clicked on the download. Have you checked ebay to see if someone is just selling the rules? Sometimes somebody will do that.

(Ignore the above suggestions if you've already tried them.)

Old October 28th, 2009, 09:02 AM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Or you could go to the trade thread and ASK if some one would give or sell you a rule book. We do that here.
Old May 31st, 2016, 04:42 PM

Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker Oman1666 knows what's in an order marker

I am new here? (Did I do it right?)

I have specifically joined hoping to be informed of any upcoming Heroscape related events in my area (Birmingham, England)

Can anyone redirect me to anywhere I can find one of these, all the 'England' related threads I've been able to fine seem to have been dead for years.

Help.

thanks
Old May 31st, 2016, 10:25 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oman1666 View Post
I am new here? (Did I do it right?)

I have specifically joined hoping to be informed of any upcoming Heroscape related events in my area (Birmingham, England)

Can anyone redirect me to anywhere I can find one of these, all the 'England' related threads I've been able to fine seem to have been dead for years.

Help.

thanks
You could try replying to one of those threads. Some users will get an email notification that there is thread activity and it could prompt them to check in.

You could also include @ plus the username of someone in the thread in the post, because I think that by default emails the user's last supplied email. It's a newer feature of the site, so most users probably haven't disabled it in the user control panel. Maybe check on the user profile pages to see who has been active most recently when picking someone to tag with the @.
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:27 PM

StarSlayer has disabled reputation
Truth, that is a great idea.

Is that a feature that most boards have, or are you trying something new??
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:28 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:
Hello, I'm ninthdoc and I compulsively join the myriad of forum sites dedicated to Heroscape.

*Hello, ninthdoc."*

I don't know if anybody remembers me either. I'm known for tending bar, organizing events (gaming and charities), and outing trolls. I think I'll stick to the first two hobbies... for now!
Actually in the near future I'm going to be installing a hack/mod that allows you to, among other things, build an ignore user list. That's right, no need to get mad at that troll just put him on your ignore list and you'll never see a post from him again.
Hmmm, anyway I can obtain stats on how many folks hate me enough to ignore me? I don't want to know who they are individually, I just want to know how many people's day I've made!
Hahaha, no I don't think so.
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSlayer
Truth, that is a great idea.

Is that a feature that most boards have, or are you trying something new??
No I wouldn't say most boards have it, otherwise it would have come pre-installed. But someone out there in code writing land has written a mod for hacking it in to phpbb so I'm going to make use of it.
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:29 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hello, I'm ninthdoc and I compulsively join the myriad of forum sites dedicated to Heroscape.

*Hello, ninthdoc."*

I don't know if anybody remembers me either. I'm known for tending bar, organizing events (gaming and charities), and outing trolls. I think I'll stick to the first two hobbies... for now!
Actually in the near future I'm going to be installing a hack/mod that allows you to, among other things, build an ignore user list. That's right, no need to get mad at that troll just put him on your ignore list and you'll never see a post from him again.
Hmmm, anyway I can obtain stats on how many folks hate me enough to ignore me? I don't want to know who they are individually, I just want to know how many people's day I've made!
Hahaha, no I don't think so.
Dam...

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General