Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 29th, 2011, 01:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ventriloquist ~~ Design Phase

Good point ... I've been playing with the HYDRA Agents a lot lately ...

"YOU DUMMY!"
After revealing an Order Marker on any card you control and taking your turn, if Ventriloquist was activated as part of the turn, but you did not inflict any wounds during your turn, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-10, you must either choose one figure you control adjacent to Ventriloquist to receive one wound, or you must place one wound marker on this card.

Maybe?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 29th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

That's better than my first try (which I erased and then said "Wording is tricky" ...).

Seems like someone was against the term "activated" though.

Your writing makes me thing of this, if "activated" is not appropriate Scape language:

"YOU DUMMY!"
At the end of each of your turns, if you took a turn with Ventriloquist, but did not inflict any wounds during your turn, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-10, you must either choose one figure you control adjacent to Ventriloquist to receive one wound, or you must place one wound marker on this card.

Another thought is to make a work around, something different like:

"YOU DUMMY!"
If Ventriloquist or any friendly figure within 5 clear spaces of Ventriloquist, attacks an enemy unit and fails to inflict a wound, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 1-5, that figure receives one wound.

So the chance goes down, but the number of times you'll roll goes up, and the risk is still pretty high.

Just a couple of thoughts...
Old March 29th, 2011, 02:30 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

The second version you have there is a lot cleaner, yeah. That said ... I wonder if the power itself is treading too much on Black Mask's territory?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 29th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Yeah, it is similiar, no question.
Old March 29th, 2011, 02:36 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
The second version you have there is a lot cleaner, yeah. That said ... I wonder if the power itself is treading too much on Black Mask's territory?
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. It makes him too similar to Mask, I think. I'd rather go with the first version.
Old March 29th, 2011, 02:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I think the flavor we should be going for with that is "Scarface is abusive to Wesker and his gangsters," as opposed to Black Mask and his "if you fail me I'll torture you to death" sort of motive. I think it should only be if the Ventriloquist fails in his attack, to show how he blames others (again, mostly Wesker) for his own failures.
Old March 29th, 2011, 09:20 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I went with 1Mmirg's wording for You Dummy. Anything else that looks like should be changed?

Also, Johnny, I know you like writing bios, so if you want, we still need one!
Old March 29th, 2011, 09:29 PM

Do the heroes all know this is here? I feel like I'm the only one who's commented so far ...

Old March 29th, 2011, 09:34 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Do the heroes all know this is here? I feel like I'm the only one who's commented so far ...
Was I supposed to post it somewhere else, also? I don't remember
Old March 29th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Arnold Wesker was always a quiet and timid child, but the death of his parents sent him to an extreme. Repressing all of his anger and hatred, Wesker's meek facade finally burst in a bar fight - he killed a man, and despite pleading innocence, was sent to Blackgate Prison. There he began to practice ventriloquism and became particularly enamored with his cellmate's dummy, Woody. At nights, the two began to talk - despite the fact the puppet's owner still slept. Killing their cellmate and staging a daring escape, Woody netting himself a jagged scar in the process, Wesker and "Scarface" quickly became a much-feared criminal duo thanks to Scarface's brilliant mind for heists. Unfortunately, the unassuming ventriloquist has little interest in a life of crime, and bears constant abuse, both mental and physical, from his puppet. Of course, Scarface is really just Wesker's own long-repressed anger, projected onto a lifeless hunk of wood. Or at least, we hope so.

I think that should do.
Old March 29th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I think the flavor we should be going for with that is "Scarface is abusive to Wesker and his gangsters," as opposed to Black Mask and his "if you fail me I'll torture you to death" sort of motive. I think it should only be if the Ventriloquist fails in his attack, to show how he blames others (again, mostly Wesker) for his own failures.
Agree that the consequence should only be for his failures. The previous wording left plenty of questions as to what a "turn" is (player's turn might include multiple figure turns, etc.)

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 29th, 2011, 09:50 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I am watching, but out of habit, I don't post much or at all in public designs until after a few days... or sometimes a week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library