Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old May 18th, 2008, 02:40 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Custom Common Hero Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseman View Post
I'm confused. Weren't we supposed to pick prizes in placing order
Paslindrom is #2, the surfer is asking for didbs as am I. It also said "I will acept requests before going to Toys R us"

Oh yeah, it's your pick.
Old May 18th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

You are correct, Mooseman.

Firemaster takes Swarm.
Pallindromemaster gets next pick (Volcarren or one of the small packs, I'm assuming.)
Mooseman is next.
Then Silver Surfer.
Finally, Pumpkin King, Zealot, and Einar's Puppy all get HM's.

Mooseman, you probably want to make a small pack request (assuming the VW is taken by Pallindromemaster).

Old May 18th, 2008, 03:27 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Some final thoughts:

That Ronin should work well in the Unique Hero contest (date TBA, pending admin approval). The judges also felt that the Annelintian Deathknight might have made a better unique hero. Keep that in mind.

Old May 18th, 2008, 03:35 PM

Pallindromemaster has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
You are correct, Mooseman.

Firemaster takes Swarm.
Pallindromemaster gets next pick (Volcarren or one of the small packs, I'm assuming.)
Mooseman is next.
Then Silver Surfer.
Finally, Pumpkin King, Zealot, and Einar's Puppy all get HM's.

Mooseman, you probably want to make a small pack request (assuming the VW is taken by Pallindromemaster).
I do! I choose the VW! Hooray!

"Genius and Madness are Seperated Only by Degrees of Success" - Sidar Jabari

Pallindromemaster's Customs
Old May 18th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker

I know this contest is over, but I figured this would be a good opportunity to toss out a request for some thoughts on another common hero...

I'd appreciate any feedback on it.

If you don't want to clutter this thread, you could go here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15213

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old May 18th, 2008, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels View Post
I know this contest is over, but I figured this would be a good opportunity to toss out a request for some thoughts on another common hero...

If you don't want to clutter this thread, you could go here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15213
His Dragon Swoop power seems to make him more costly than 60 points. I think he would work better as a unique hero.

Old May 18th, 2008, 04:45 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So, when do the HM's get to fight over the scraps like a pack of feral dogs?
Old May 18th, 2008, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Are there any strategy guide requests? The two big prizes (SotM and VW) were claimed, and it also looks like the 3rd and 4th place winners want specific small expansion packs. I guess that leaves the strategy guides.

However, to make it sporting, I am willing to make it sporting. If the three HM's want, I can throw in a collection of random D&D minis (I am thinking an Orc Seargant, a Howler, and a few others I have multiples of - 5 in all. As of this post, feel free to be the first HM to claim them, or to choose a unit for a strategy guide write-up (Marvel included)!

Old May 18th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels View Post

I like him, but he is way under priced.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old May 18th, 2008, 05:15 PM
All growed up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einar's puppy View Post
Are there any strategy guide requests? The two big prizes (SotM and VW) were claimed, and it also looks like the 3rd and 4th place winners want specific small expansion packs. I guess that leaves the strategy guides.

However, to make it sporting, I am willing to make it sporting. If the three HM's want, I can throw in a collection of random D&D minis (I am thinking an Orc Seargant, a Howler, and a few others I have multiples of - 5 in all. As of this post, feel free to be the first HM to claim them, or to choose a unit for a strategy guide write-up (Marvel included)!
Eh, I'll take a strategy guid on Charos. Sure, I could use those guys for a custom, but I'm not big on customs.
Old May 18th, 2008, 05:17 PM

Charos it is.

Old May 18th, 2008, 05:20 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Wow, 6th ain't bad. I haven't been checking the thread, (NecroBlade had to PM me to tell me I'd placed ) so I didn't know until just now. The winners deserved what they got, though! Nice contest, everybody.

BTW, what prizes are left? Just curious.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games