Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:15 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Mogrimm Forgehammer Pre-Release Discussion

Last edited by Grungebob; March 3rd, 2010 at 10:50 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:17 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Morgrimm Forgehammer pre-release discussion

The Dwarf clan is now another build that has a possible 6 attacks!
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:19 PM

Cratos is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Captain Obvious says:

3 x Axegrinders - 210
Migol - 320
Mogrimm - 440
Darrak - 500

Seems pretty formidable (albeit lacking some range). And my son (11) is going to love it.

Last edited by Cratos; March 3rd, 2010 at 12:24 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:22 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Romans too!

Hope Tai-Pan doesn't mind that I put these threads up, but I'm eager to see what everyone has to say. I wasn't sure if Brandis needed one since he's pretty much had his own here.

This guy is my favorite figure in this pack, I thought he was the best looking dwarf out of all the D&D minis when I was looking at them 6 months ago.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:23 PM

padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Morgrimm Forgehammer Pre-Release Discussion

He gives both the dwarves and the romans a (somewhat unreliable) way to deal with rats without triggering scatter.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:29 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cratos View Post
Captain Obvious says:

3 x Axegrinders - 210
Thorgrim - 320
Mogrimm - 440
Darrak - 500

Seems pretty formidable (albeit lacking some range). And my son (11) is going to love it.
Obvious or not, that will be a fun one, I think.

I like to think about roman possibilities...
Romans x 3 - 150
Mogrimm - 270
Marcus - 370
4th Mass x 2 - 510
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:31 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cratos View Post

3 x Axegrinders - 210
Migol - 320
Mogrimm - 440
Darrak - 500
That army looks awesome. Themed and General specific! I'd love to run it against and Orc army.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:40 PM

GatekeeperDatuck has disabled reputation

With him, Ne-Gok-Sa, and Me-Burq-Sa, you could run Romans and take your pick of hero each turn. It would sort of be like a common squad of warlords. Also, Morgrimm's ability would work well with Ne-Gok-Sa stuck in engagements and drawing fire. It isn't necessarily great, but I think it would be kind of fun. You could even throw in some more warlords.

Warlords Army:
Romans x1 - 50
Morgrimm - 170
Ne-Gok-Sa - 260
Me-Burq-Sa - 310
Marcus - 410
Valguard - 520
Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:23 PM

Reinhart_x is surprisingly tart

Gotta love the Romans, my fav units aside from KMA. This guy is pretty cool and just make the Axegrinders that much better. Someone please come up with a better Roman army than this (as you can tell, I really thought outside the box...)!

3x Romans - 150
Mogrimm - 270
Me-Burq-Sa - 320
Bacon - 400
Marcus/Ne-Gok-Sa - 500/490

I'd say Mogrimm will be one "tough" (*giggle*) cookie if you just slow roll, although I guess that's the usual Roman strat, heh.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Nice looking figure and a good addition to the Dwarf army. Kind of wish he had a normal ranged attack to go with that crossbow though, since as it stands, a 500 point dwarf army has no ranged attacks outside of the D20 roll + adjecency requirement of Commanders Strike.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 02:07 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

This guy was my favorite of the pack too. Tough is a lot better when you've got multiple lives... and Axegrinders around to handle Q9 for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old March 3rd, 2010, 02:34 PM

PHippo knows what's in an order marker PHippo knows what's in an order marker PHippo knows what's in an order marker

2x Axegrinders-140
2x Romans-100
Morgrimm-120
Me-Burq-Sa-50
Raelin-90
Total 500

Not much range but Raelin and MBS kinda make up for that, plus good chance of winning initiative with Morgrimm gives you an oppurtunity to get units into position first round or so.

Sign the Declaration and bring back classic scape!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30056
Remember: Together we can make a difference

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units