Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 6th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Artscow Card Set

I designed Artscow playing cards for all 207 heroscape units and the 10 Marvel figures as well.

There is only one other set of these that I am aware of on the site, that being grithog's. He did a really good job with his card presentation, but in the end I decided I wanted a more plain design, more like what mathguy does with his C3V Cards, C3G Cards, and HoSS Cards.

For the Marvel cards I used comic artwork instead of the mini picture.

I'm very happy with how they came out, and worked pretty hard on them, so hopefully someone else will use them as well. I did proofreading, but there may be mistakes. If you notice a mistake, send me a pm. I didn't design my own backing, I recommend using one of grithog's.

Classic Cards #1 (4th Mass. - Estivara) 54 Cards
Classic Cards #2 (Evar Scarcarver - Marcus Decimus Gallus) 54 Cards
Classic Cards #3 (Marrden Hounds - Saylind) 54 Cards
Classic Cards #4 (Sentinels of Jandar - Zombies of Morindan) 50 Cards

Marvel Cards (Abomination - Venom) 10 Card

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; January 16th, 2015 at 09:20 AM.
Old October 6th, 2013, 04:44 PM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker
Re: Artscow Card Set

Those look really cool. This will make them easier to store than those big old clunky cards. You have my Kudos!!

Einar is the best general... End of argument...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions