Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old February 5th, 2011, 05:49 AM

RoadKill is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: LandSCAPE and SolidSCAPE

Hey, I can't even find a way to download LandSCAPE! I use the tiles for other games and just the simple LandSCAPE would help me out alot. Any help here?
Old February 7th, 2011, 11:15 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadKill View Post
Hey, I can't even find a way to download LandSCAPE! I use the tiles for other games and just the simple LandSCAPE would help me out alot. Any help here?
Landscape is no longer availble for download, I'm afraid. VirtualScape is far better, anyway.
Old February 7th, 2011, 01:47 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

The only reason to use LandSCAPE is if you have a Mac and no access to run windows programs. You can get it here in the downloads section, but note it is horribly out of date. I would recommend looking at the Virtualscape threads here that tell you how to run Virtualscape on a Mac, although some people have trouble with the 3D mode you can at least use it to build maps.
Old February 7th, 2011, 01:49 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yea 3D doesn't work at all but I got VirtualScape running on my Mac.
Old February 8th, 2011, 06:00 PM

RoadKill is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Talking Re: LandSCAPE and SolidSCAPE

Thanks for the help!
Old February 10th, 2011, 12:27 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Did you partition your hard drive? If not, teach me.
Old February 10th, 2011, 12:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I downloaded a program called Wine. Then you can run the VirtualScape .exe file with Wine. The 3D function doesn't work. Not sure if the print does.
Old February 10th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awasome View Post
Quote:
Parallels.
Old February 10th, 2011, 01:19 PM

Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awasome rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Parallels.
Cavalier do you know if I will be able to run Virtual Scape completely, or if I will have trouble with the 3D etc? 80 bones is a lot to throw down for something that might work.
Old February 10th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Parallels.
Cavalier do you know if I will be able to run Virtual Scape completely, or if I will have trouble with the 3D etc? 80 bones is a lot to throw down for something that might work.
I have no idea. I was just letting you know how you can run Windows aps on a Mac.
Old July 2nd, 2013, 06:45 PM

michaeltaylor is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oogie_Da_Bruce View Post
You can find LandSCAPE at:

http://logrey.home.mchsi.com/
This just seems to bring up a blank page.

Are these programs still available somewhere?

thanks!
Old July 3rd, 2013, 08:55 AM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker

No. Logrey abandoned HS and his related stuffs long time ago.
The only way to have it is from someone else hard disk, i'd say...
-edit-
And, while (as far as i know) it was the only running on other OS than Windows, it is not updated from before Swarm of the Marro. Virtualscape is so far better in many aspects (not all :P ) and updated than the "couple" made by SolidScape and logrey map editor that i'd never look back at them

Would you like to listen to my music?

Last edited by Parduz; July 3rd, 2013 at 09:02 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software