Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Old August 19th, 2010, 06:48 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker
Re: TrekScape - Away Missions - Maps and Scenarios

I am cut. My fingers are stuck together and after 2 hours, I have one chair. Ok I made dinner and spackled the wall as well so I guress a good start.

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 24th, 2010, 03:19 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: TrekScape - Away Missions - Maps and Scenarios

Ok, so, following Mac's lead, I'm gonna throw an idea out here to get the old creative Map/Scenario juices going...

Had this idea for a 4 part campaign type scenario.
Part 1 starts out on a triangluar map with opposing armies trying to reach and go through the Guardian of Forever Felindar made.
Part 2 is a a long map, possibly with hindering terrain in the middle (swamp or jungle, or maybe even hot lava death ) with armies at opposite ends.
Part 3 is "capture the flag" type scenario with the enemy army defending the papercraft Transporter we were talking about a one point.
Part 4 is kinda odd and rather dependent on whether or not Wizkids puts out just figures, or whether they do the cool thing and release ships too. The scenario here is a pitched space battle with Federation and enemy ships to the death. (Que Amok Time fight music. )
Anyway. You get the idea. Whatcha think?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum