Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 18th, 2014, 02:07 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Hexes in Texas - NHSD 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
I plan on being there early. I will just have my entire collection and happy to loan out stuff to whoever.

I hope to be arriving about the time they open which is 11am on Sunday.

I will have 3 maps, the hunk of metal trophy, dice and markers, figures and cards, prizes for the table, and I guess laptop.
Thanks for letting me borrow stuff, it really helps me to bring as many people as i try to do. Also, you should probably go ahead and write my name on the trophy just because we all know who is going to win it.

I may not have to borrow as many figures as i first thought! my shipment of figures may come in today!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day