Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 19th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - October is Fantastic w/ an Extra

The Release Date announcement is coming tomorrow along with the next exciting story installment by Johnny and LP.
Old October 19th, 2012, 10:24 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old October 19th, 2012, 11:16 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

W007!!!!!!!!

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old October 20th, 2012, 12:30 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Old October 20th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Fantastic! Looking forward to reading the next chapter and knowing when that release is. Now we just to figure out who that last character is.

C3G team building links.
Old October 20th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

Whoo-hoo! Wouldn't it be wild if the release date is announced to be three days ago, and we all missed it?

Wouldn't it be even more wild if the next story installment was written in Pig Latin?

Ducks incoming beer bottles
Old October 20th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Whoo-hoo! Wouldn't it be wild if the release date is announced to be three days ago, and we all missed it?

Wouldn't it be even more wild if the next story installment was written in Pig Latin?

Hmm... you're actually giving me ideas ...
Old October 20th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post

*looks around for an empty bottle to throw...*

*shrugs*

*opens new beer, and turns on TV*

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old October 20th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Promotable Material

The release date is revealed within the story by Johnny and Lord Pyre.

And btw, don't forget to submit your Halloween Costumes.

Enjoy! And as always Happy Scaping!

Quote:
NEW YORK CITY
9:39 AM EDT | 10/22/12

"How are you feeling, Jean?"

The mutant winces, clutching her head inside a large helmet, tangle of wires connecting it to a supercomputer the size of a small home. "Absolutely fantastic..."

"Well, hopefully we can figure this one out. Charles' methods aren't quite as, let's say, traditional as mine, so I'd bet this is serious. Just be sure to tell me if you feel any changes."

"I know, Dr. Richards. I just can't figure out what's happening. Even if I couldn't understand what went on in my head, the Professor was always able to figure it out."

Reed Richards pauses by his computer, designed - on an otherwise unoccupied afternoon a few years prior - to interpret various brainwaves. "We can figure this out: you have my word." Professor Charles Xavier sent word late last week that he detected serious psychic vibrations from Jean Grey; insofar as he could tell, they were caused by something in the timestream, but not even the Professor could unravel their meaning. His first attempt was fruitless, and the second nearly put him into a coma before he pulled back. Perhaps, he thought, if a mind couldn't handle a psychic attack, a computer, without a mind to scramble, could sort through the visions.

"Agh... my head! It's... it's getting worse...!"

"Alright," said Richards, eyes still glued to half a dozen different screens, "the machine is running. Now, Jean, I want you to try to think as clearly as you can about what's in there. Stay calm and focus."

"I HAVE been! I've been... I've been trying for... for weeks!" She replies through clenched teeth.

"I understand, but any little bit of effort will help things. Even if you are unable to see clearly, the computer will understand."

She nods, eyes shut tight as the room begins to rumble. Reed's machine starts to emit loud beeps as he rushes towards it, rubber fingers bouncing across the keyboard. "Jean? Is everything alright?" he shouts, telekinetic winds screaming through the Baxter Building.

"It... it hurts! I've never felt something so... s-s-strongg...!"

"Hang on Jean, just a little long- GAH!"

A sudden burst of psychic power knocks Reed to the floor; papers scatter around the room, and Jean, kneeling among sparking wires and torn upholstery, breathes in ragged breaths. Johnny Storm, the Human Torch, rushes through the door. "Reed, what's going on in here?! You guys alright? The entire building felt that one!"

Reed starts to pick himself up, knees weak from the blast. "I... think so. Where are Sue and Ben? Are they alright?"

"Ben is with the kids - he's fine, but they're a little scared. No idea where Sue is; maybe I'll go..."

"You won't... find her..."

Barely conscious, Jean climbs to her feet with a nearby desk. "That last one went right... I don't know. I can't... I can't really think. Right now. I'm sorry. I just... I saw her..."

Like a snapped rubber band, Reed darts to her, grabbing her by the shoulder. "What are you saying? What exactly is going on!?"

"She's... gone," Jean mutters, eyes rolling in her head. "I'm sorry. I don't think it's... don't worry, she'll be fine. Don't... worry."

"Where is she? What's happening!? Talk!"

"I'm sorry, Reed, I just... I can't..." With a whimper, she collapses; he lays her gently on the floor. He shoots a glance at Johnny, anxiety clear on his face; the Human Torch gives a nod. "Got it. She can't be far - FLAME ON!"

As the trail of smoke and heat fades, Reed shakes his head, a massive migraine swelling behind his eyes. Sleepwalking through the room, he turns his head to the computer readout; screen cracked, but data still clear. Slowly, his head clears and his mind focuses once more. The machine, it seems worked perfectly.

His eyes widen.

"...my God..."

If only it hadn't.

NEW YORK CITY
9:52 AM EDT | 10/22/12

Atop an apartment complex, a woman in blue kneels, clutching her head, body fading in and out of view. She mutters to herself as if mad, and barely notices the streak of flame appear in front of her.

"Sue!" says the Torch, body cooling as he lands. "You're alright! Come on, let's get back to... Sue?"

Slowly, she climbs to her feet, the soft and nurturing face of Susan Storm gone. It flickers in and out, catching only brief glimpses of a cruel and twisted visage.

"Sue? You alright?"

She walks, as if on tiptoes, and reaches out for him - then, like a flyswatter, a force field knocks him from the building, sending him spiraling through the air. With a shout, the Human Torch returns.

"What's the matter with you!? You could have-ULK!"

Hand raised, she watches as his throat clenches; his fire fades as the oxygen around him disappears, a bubble slowly closing in on him. He gasps and sputters as the Invisible Woman looks on with sadistic glee. "Sorry, Johnny," she says with a smile. "But I don't think I'll be home tonight."

Finally, his eyes roll back, and she lets him fall.

NEW YORK CITY
10:18 AM EDT | 10/22/12

When Johnny Storm awakens, the sound of distant sirens fills his ears. Reed Richards stand above him, lifting his limp body with long and slender fingers.

"Reed..." he moans, feeble words punctuated by sputters and coughs. "Sue. Something's wrong. She's... sick... or... We've gotta go... go find her."

The smartest man in the world does not look down, or offer consolation; his brow is heavy and his eyes are distant. "We've got bigger problems right now, Johnny," he says, a hint of regret in his voice. "Much bigger."
Old October 20th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Promotable Material

One last clue about who the last figure is ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
WAVE 14: FANTASTIC ADVENTURES

BOOSTER ONE: POWER PACK
Mass Master
Energizer
Zero-G
Lightspeed

BOOSTER TWO: FANTASTIC FOES
Malice
Impossible Man
Awesome Android
Mad Thinker

BOOSTER THREE: FRIGHTFUL FOUR
Trapster
Red Ghost
Dragon Man
Wizard

BOOSTER FOUR: APES AND ALIENS
???
Peotor
Igor
Mikhlo
Old October 20th, 2012, 11:24 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Are any of these designs Undead?
I was anticipating a more Halloween themed release. It looks like team Ape will be a solid faction. Monkey Madness.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 20th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
BOOSTER FOUR: APES AND ALIENS
???
Peotor
Igor
Mikhlo
Skrull Infiltrator?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy