Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old September 11th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Perfect bases for Heroscape

Hmm ... this sounds like it's gonna get tricky fast. Oh well, maybe it's good I have some extra stickers!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 11th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I use 3 Star Super Glue which costs about a dollar a tube. The tube is pinkish with a yellow cap. The stuff is powerful and dries and hardens in like 10 seconds, very little is needed and if you use too much, you may get a gooey mess that may turn white. I found that as the tube ages, if you are not careful with the seal, it becomes more difficult to deal with as you get air bubbles and overflow that results in a white discoloring sometimes.

But believe me, if you get a fresh tube and use a tiny drop, you can go with numerous figures held by a tight seal. Works thus far and I often use it to repair my sons figures when they get stepped on by his little brother.

I think it comes in a gel as well, but I haven't tried that as the liquid works wonders for me.
Old September 11th, 2009, 01:19 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll write that one down.

Edit: btw, what retailers would you recommend going to in order to seek out such a fine product?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 12th, 2009, 09:49 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

One qwick thought. If you are having problems controling the amount of glue, just sqwirt it out on to a piece of paper then brush the glue with the foot of the mini. I use that method when making large numbers of 40k minis it cuts down on the mess and you can do a bunch. At $1 a tube I don't worry about using it more than once and I almost am never able to use the tube again anyway, it alwase drys up.

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 12th, 2009, 09:53 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Some photos of the bases with stickers. Thanks, Garada, for hooking me up with my first batch of DC heros!

Is that one of your mats? Gosh I need more money.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 12th, 2009, 10:04 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Yeah it is. They are awesome! Also has a lava mat, water, swamp etc. They make building so much easier.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old September 12th, 2009, 11:30 AM

On a side, I have a friend who uses his tiles for Mechwarior. He wanted a large base to start with and downloaded a template of the internet wich he cut into a Pattern and covered a 6-9 piece of felt with HS size hexes. I am thinking of borrowing his template and making a Clear plastic mat. I already have lots of fabric for Desert, Grass, concrete, asphalt, cobles, Water, and snow. That would let me do whole table top games building up from the base in separate spots. Even though I did once cover all but a card with of a 5-8 table, and that was before marvelscape.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 12th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
On a side, I have a friend who uses his tiles for Mechwarior. He wanted a large base to start with and downloaded a template of the internet wich he cut into a Pattern and covered a 6-9 piece of felt with HS size hexes. I am thinking of borrowing his template and making a Clear plastic mat. I already have lots of fabric for Desert, Grass, concrete, asphalt, cobles, Water, and snow. That would let me do whole table top games building up from the base in separate spots. Even though I did once cover all but a card with of a 5-8 table, and that was before marvelscape.

Pete
You might be interested in my clear hex mats:

Old September 12th, 2009, 01:36 PM

I thought you did not do clear. Wicked How big are they and how much? I see that $100 order to Strikezone being put off somemore. Need stickers need bases Need clear maps.

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old September 12th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll write that one down.

Edit: btw, what retailers would you recommend going to in order to seek out such a fine product?
I got mine at Micro Center but I think that Walmart has the same stuff. My brother gets it in a dollar store.
Old September 12th, 2009, 04:35 PM

Hmm ... I might be more willing to peruse the dollar stores than go to Walmart. I'll have to keep it in mind next time I go shopping, though. Thanks for the recommendation!

Old September 12th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
I thought you did not do clear. Wicked How big are they and how much? I see that $100 order to Strikezone being put off somemore. Need stickers need bases Need clear maps.
The clear mats are $10. The size on all of them is 20 x 24 inches.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations