Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 19th, 2012, 08:05 PM

Unseen Shadowz knows what's in an order marker Unseen Shadowz knows what's in an order marker
Re: Chicagoland Tournament- January 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseen Shadowz View Post
Actually scratch that, I just got a call for a job interview and they won't reschedule :/
Jobs give you money that can be used to buy HeroScape, so good luck!
Haha or some awesome custom dice!
Old January 19th, 2012, 08:33 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
I still don't know if I can make it, I'm going to find out tomorrow morning. Since I'm in a group of two, should I bring a map? Or are there plenty there already? I have some built already in case.
It would be helpful if you could bring one or two. Just let me know beforehand which ones they are. I hope to see the two of you there.
Old January 19th, 2012, 09:01 PM

The Bearded One Woo who?

I'm going to attend.

Can I barrow a squad of minions and one obsidian guard.

It's simple, kill the Zelrig.
Old January 19th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bearded One View Post
I'm going to attend.

Can I barrow a squad of minions and one obsidian guard.
Sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old January 20th, 2012, 01:53 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can bring Elswin Plateau.
Old January 20th, 2012, 10:18 AM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If anyone needs any spare figures let me know and I can bring them for you. I don't have 5x of everything but I have 1x of almost everything and 2x or 3x of a lot of things. So just ask

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old January 20th, 2012, 11:05 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

Rock on! You guys are awesome.

Now as long as the weather doesn't do something stupid to us...
Old January 20th, 2012, 04:26 PM

Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness Clarissimus wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah I will probably have to leave early tomorrow morning, we'll how the roads are looking.

I never lay awake at night wondering how to design an army that will help me win 40% of my games. -- Jexik

Do NOT click this link.
Old January 20th, 2012, 05:30 PM

Rat farts!!!!!

Administration just shut down the school for tomorrow. We will postpone the tournament to a later, hopefully safer and more accomodating date. I apologize for any and all inconvience.

Keep checking the thread periodically for the new date.

I am so sorry.
Old January 20th, 2012, 06:26 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoboy View Post
Rat farts!!!!!

Administration just shut down the school for tomorrow. We will postpone the tournament to a later, hopefully safer and more accomodating date. I apologize for any and all inconvience.

Keep checking the thread periodically for the new date.

I am so sorry.
No need to apologize, legoboy. The snow is going to make driving around tomorrow very messy.

On the up-side, my son should be able to attend now. He was torn between the high school chess team and Heroscape with his old man and uncle.

Last edited by GaryLASQ; January 20th, 2012 at 06:38 PM.
Old January 20th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

No need to apologize Legoboy. The weather is just too bad, and while that is unfortunate, we have no control of it. The positive vibes were no match for Mother Nature

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 21st, 2012, 07:48 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: Chicagoland Tournament- Postponed Due to Weather!!!

Bummer.

Now I got up early to check this and then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events