Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old April 30th, 2012, 09:53 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

I agree, prices do generally seem to be declining. In fact, I picked up 2 squads Glads at a BIN of only 55 shipped. It wasn't a small seller either. I think it's mainly less interest in Heroscape this time of year; there's not many tournaments and GenCon and NHSD are far away.
Old April 30th, 2012, 10:54 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

I got Zombies x2 and Shades for $46 shipped, Einar Emperium, Tagawa Samurai Archers, and Heavy Gruts for $47.55 shipped, and Runa, Eldgrim, Kaemon Awa x2, Le-Mo-Shi, and Empress Kiova for $24.27 shipped.
Old May 1st, 2012, 04:50 AM

vikinglad knows what's in an order marker vikinglad knows what's in an order marker

I was watching that Shades/Zombies deal that day. It ended up a bit out of my budget, but still a great deal. Essentially a squad of shades for free.

I got a swog rider for $3.50 and a Krug finally for $6.50 from the same seller for combined $3 shipping that day. Arrow gruts, ho! Not too bad.
Old May 5th, 2012, 10:34 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

My eBay auctions have begun. All items start at 99¢ - maybe you can get lucky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
  • I have decided to keep 2 of every terrain set, 1 of every hero (besides pricy AA) and 2 of most commons, but 3-4 of some of my favorite ones. I need to update my trade post, but please see my Spreadsheet of what I have, what I am keeping, what I am selling, with prices.
  • I am selling really rare stuff (Wave 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, AA, flagbearers) on eBay auctions ending Thursday between 8 and 11 pm. Check out my auctions and I will be giving Heroscapers.com users a shipping discount if you buy more than one item. The listed discount is $2 off a items 2-4 and free shipping after item 5, but just ask for a combined invoice after the auction and mention your heroscapers ID and I will take an EXTRA $1 off shipping per item per item you order up to a maximum of free shipping (i.e. if you order 3 items you get $3*3=$9 off shipping, if you order 10 items you get $10*10=100 off, which just most likely means free shipping). Hopefully I can get the math right, but the basic idea is I would rather ship less packages to less people. Please send all eBay questions through eBay, NOT Heroscapers PM (I only have 50 messages left and they would fill up quickly).
  • I feel I owe the community to sell stuff through the trade thread here so I am putting the rest up for trade here. If you buy any of my eBay items and want to add Wave 1, 5, 7, 8, 11-13, Orms, or master sets, see my spreadsheet and look at Auggie's sell prices listed on the spreadsheet, and then send me a message in eBay or PM with your wants and I can try to add items to your eBay shipment to save shipping $ and hassle.
  • AFTER the eBay auctions end and I do all the shipping for that, THEN I will take Heroscapers PMs for leftovers with a stipend that you must spend a minimum of $50 to make it worth my while. Please to not send me PMs on any trades if do not win any eBay auctions until I say I am ready.
  • I will then sell the leftovers on Auggies which you all can all buy from.
Sorry if this seems kinda downer, but I gotta get rid of clutter and make ends meet.
Old May 6th, 2012, 01:14 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
My eBay auctions have begun. All items start at 99¢ - maybe you can get lucky!
Quote:
  • I have decided to keep 2 of every terrain set, 1 of every hero (besides pricy AA) and 2 of most commons, but 3-4 of some of my favorite ones. I need to update my trade post, but please see my Spreadsheet of what I have, what I am keeping, what I am selling, with prices.
  • I am selling really rare stuff (Wave 3, 4, 6, 9, 10, AA, flagbearers) on eBay auctions ending Thursday between 8 and 11 pm. Check out my auctions and I will be giving Heroscapers.com users a shipping discount if you buy more than one item. The listed discount is $2 off a items 2-4 and free shipping after item 5, but just ask for a combined invoice after the auction and mention your heroscapers ID and I will take an EXTRA $1 off shipping per item per item you order up to a maximum of free shipping (i.e. if you order 3 items you get $3*3=$9 off shipping, if you order 10 items you get $10*10=100 off, which just most likely means free shipping). Hopefully I can get the math right, but the basic idea is I would rather ship less packages to less people. Please send all eBay questions through eBay, NOT Heroscapers PM (I only have 50 messages left and they would fill up quickly).
  • I feel I owe the community to sell stuff through the trade thread here so I am putting the rest up for trade here. If you buy any of my eBay items and want to add Wave 1, 5, 7, 8, 11-13, Orms, or master sets, see my spreadsheet and look at Auggie's sell prices listed on the spreadsheet, and then send me a message in eBay or PM with your wants and I can try to add items to your eBay shipment to save shipping $ and hassle.
  • AFTER the eBay auctions end and I do all the shipping for that, THEN I will take Heroscapers PMs for leftovers with a stipend that you must spend a minimum of $50 to make it worth my while. Please to not send me PMs on any trades if do not win any eBay auctions until I say I am ready.
  • I will then sell the leftovers on Auggies which you all can all buy from.
Sorry if this seems kinda downer, but I gotta get rid of clutter and make ends meet.
Wow. That spreadsheet made my jaw drop. I had never seen it before. Its a little hard to tell what price you're selling things at. Have you finished updating it? It looks like you're keeping 3 or more of each master set but you said you were only keeping 2. Just wondering.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old June 27th, 2012, 01:50 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!

You could always buy approximately 160 Heroscape Dice for ten bucks, haha.
Old May 6th, 2012, 01:20 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

BTW, you must first use the File\Download function on GoogleDocs and open in Excel to make any sense of it. Oh yeah, I only updated the figure list on the Collection(2) tab - look at the Auggies prices on the Roster tab. I never updated the sets in the Collection tab or terrain in the Collection(2) tab, but I guess my trade post is still accurate on master sets. Check out the link to Collection Calculator in my signature for the blank spreadsheet.

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 6th, 2012 at 01:35 AM.
Old May 6th, 2012, 11:02 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
BTW, you must first use the File\Download function on GoogleDocs and open in Excel to make any sense of it. Oh yeah, I only updated the figure list on the Collection(2) tab - look at the Auggies prices on the Roster tab. I never updated the sets in the Collection tab or terrain in the Collection(2) tab, but I guess my trade post is still accurate on master sets. Check out the link to Collection Calculator in my signature for the blank spreadsheet.
Yeah, I had to download it and view it in excel to look at it. Thanks.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 13th, 2012, 02:23 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

easy 700$

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...vip=true&rt=nc

but why is http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-NI...item19d06b296d so damm high ?

sure the production is more less as oms return, but so . most ppl get only one set. collectors two.
Old May 27th, 2012, 12:36 PM

Wasgo knows what's in an order marker Wasgo knows what's in an order marker

Volnon has listed a Custom Toxic Pond terrain set on Ebay.

I bought one of the other three sets of this he listed, and it looks fantastic. I'd fully recommend it for someone looking for custom terrain that isn't good at making it themselves.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251069257396#ht_824wt_1169
Old June 1st, 2012, 02:10 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heroscape-Co...item1c2667d018
how could used figures get so high. even some flag bears cost ony 30 in mint condition..
even i pay for any 50$
Old June 22nd, 2012, 04:33 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

I'm selling this Master Woo on eBay if anyone is interseted.

Master Woo with autographed card

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales