Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old November 6th, 2015, 11:58 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker
Re: Savage Take 2! Maryland 11/7/15

I had a little extra room, so I put fulcrum in the car also. Just in case. It's got a small enough footprint to fit with the other three. Plus, it was already built since it is one of my favorites and I generally don't tear it down. See you guys tomorrow.
Old November 7th, 2015, 09:28 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So if hose is bringing 4, how many and which maps do I need to bring @Dad_Scaper ?

As to what to play after, I will try to throw a few different player number games in the car.
Old November 7th, 2015, 11:19 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Guess I'll bring Quasatch and Platypus
Old November 7th, 2015, 12:49 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Great! I'm bringing two others, so they'll all be different. See you guys soon!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 8th, 2015, 09:25 AM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Great tournament yesterday! Always a fun time!

I went 1-for-7...

Seven, you ask? But, there were only five rounds! Well, when you perform as bad as me and get crushed in 10 minutes in two different rounds, the benefit is that you have extra time for a quick rematch (or two)!

Definitely my worst performance of all (5?) tournaments I've participated in. Regardless, I had as much fun as ever.

Thank-you Dad Scaper for organizing another successful event!!!
Old November 8th, 2015, 12:03 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Thanks again for putting this together. We had a lot of fun. We will be back again sometime, Hosey has a coupon for free ice cream he wants to use .
Old November 8th, 2015, 12:14 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Great! I'm so glad you both could make it this time, and you had fun. Next event will hopefully be around February.

I'll try to get the post-tourney thread up later today or tomorrow.

= =
Old November 10th, 2015, 10:02 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Ok, I repeated the same maps we used last time but I added Platypus, because I'm trying to get @Robber to come and play with us.
You forgot to add: because Platypus is an awesome map. And because you wanted to support the Wargrounds of Scape too.
Old November 10th, 2015, 10:09 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yes, yes. There are many excellent maps, and I strive only to use them. I was sure it would pass that test. My hope was that it would entice Robber to attend, but sadly, it did not.

Oops, I still need to do a post-tourney thing, I see.

= =
Old November 10th, 2015, 08:15 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post
Great tournament yesterday! Always a fun time!

I went 1-for-7...

Seven, you ask? But, there were only five rounds! Well, when you perform as bad as me and get crushed in 10 minutes in two different rounds, the benefit is that you have extra time for a quick rematch (or two)!

Definitely my worst performance of all (5?) tournaments I've participated in. Regardless, I had as much fun as ever.

Thank-you Dad Scaper for organizing another successful event!!!
That's what I love about HeroScape and the M.A.R.S. scene - you can have so much FUN (even loosing) that all the laughter makes the day's event worthwhile. But obtw: if you don't mind me asking, What Army did you use, so that I can put it on my list of 'builds' to NEVER-EVER put together for a tournament (~~lol~~)

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old November 10th, 2015, 09:58 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Post Tourney Report:

I'm going to go back to an in-thread post-tourney announcement. I think the second thread just adds clutter. Here are your finisher and the army each one brought:

1. KidScaper 5-0 (Fen Hydra, Stingers x3; Krav, Agent Skahen, Rats x2)
2. Kyle 4-1 (Gilbert, Knights x3; Othkurik, Swog Rider, Cutters x3)
3. Legos of Bleakewoode 3-2 (Microcorps Agents, Microcorps Troopers x2, "Ants"; Bramcephys, Ice Troll Berserker)
4. DS 3-2 (Austerios, Drudge x2, Raelin RotV; Arktos, Varkaanan Quickblades & Darkclaws)
5. @hose 3-2 (Varkaanan Swiftfangs, Darkclaws, Quickblades, Isamu; Quorik Warwitch, Incendiborgs, Isamu, Otonashi)
6. Gary 2-3 (Nilfheim, Greenscales x2; Zelrig, Stingers x2)
7. Hosey 2-3 (Cyprien, Sonya, Iskra, Rechets, Marcu; Major Q10, Gladiatrons x1, Blastatrons x1, Isamu, Otonoashi)
8. @hivelord#4 2-3 (Su Bak Na, Stingers x2, Nagrubs x1; Syvarris, Brandis, Rats x3)
9. @Gurei-Ornery 2-3 (Atlaga, Protectors x2; 20th Maine x2, John Varan, Pathfinders x3, Isamu)
10. Micah 2-3 (Zetacron, Repulsors x3, Sahaugin Raider, Snipers x1, Isamu; Dead Eye Dan, Templar Cavalry x2)
11. @kldonnelly 2-3 (Tornak, Grimnak, Isamu, Blade Gruts x2; Darrak Ambershard, Theracus, Axegrinders x3)
12. Swarez 2-3 (Guilty McCreech, Kaemon Awa, 10th Reg. x2; Phantom Knights x2, Eltahale, Swog Rider x1)
13. Bill 1-4 (Ogre Pulverizer, Me Burq Sa, Deathchasers x3; Cyprien, Sonya, Nakita Agents)
14. @OverEngineered 1-4 (Sentinels x2, Atlaga; Ogre Warhulk x2, Isamu)

I'll have some comments later, but I wanted to get that up while I had a chance.

I am always in debt to kldonnelly, who makes it very easy for me to be a "tournament director." Some of our regulars couldn't be there this weekend and I hope they'll all join us next time, but I feel very fortunate to have had such a fine crowd of 14. Also thanks to hose & G-O for bringing maps.

= =
Old November 11th, 2015, 04:53 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for running the tournament! I always enjoy them even if I usually don't do that well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events