Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 12th, 2014, 10:48 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HyGroundTiles- 3D printing custom terrain

I like so many loyal Heroscape Players ( since 2004 ). I would have to say the terrain is very nice looking. I think if it was more comparable with Scape it would be easier for me to be able to consider acquiring these tiles. But from a Scapers point of view who has an abundance of terrain at his disposal I think this is more for new players and those who want to incorporate Hex base terrain into there miniature world.

This being said the Lava hexes are awesome looking, and I would most likely if this goes into production buy a waterfall set as that is one thing I wish horoscope would have produced!

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old September 19th, 2014, 10:03 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

I can't believe I missed this......Cant wait for the re-launch! I will definitely have my wallet ready for this kickstarter. Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next kickstarter.

DragonSlayer2
~Kicking himself for not finding this sooner

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old September 19th, 2014, 10:48 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

Wrong thread >_<

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."

Last edited by G1shark; September 20th, 2014 at 08:04 PM.
Old September 20th, 2014, 06:57 PM

reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness reverie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Very. very nice. I'll be keeping an eye out for a Kickstarter re-launch.
Old September 22nd, 2014, 03:45 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The funding was way short, so people playing HS are not the way to go. I still stink you need a living game to get behind this. I think your idea of the game is great to go along with it. I do not know enough about KS, to say which would be better - having them seperate but at the same time, and discount if you buy both, or both and have a option with and with out the game?

If Seraph was right on the price of $95 for what you get in a HS MS, seems it is still worth buying the old HS stuff? But I liked the idea of having backing that are the same as the diff. MS, if you want the HS people to get behind it.

Good luck on round 2 of KS, I hope it goes.

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old November 13th, 2014, 11:49 AM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It would be cool to see figures on sculpted bases - nothing fancy, just base versions of the existing terrain tiles. I never cared for stickers.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old November 13th, 2014, 01:03 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Have you seen the article in the most recent Codex? I had the chance to speak with the president of their company and write about some of the ideas that they are planning.
Old August 26th, 2015, 11:51 AM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!

Any news about this?
Old August 26th, 2015, 12:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Not recently. They talked about another Kickstarter. They were actually featured in the Gen Con catalog which was interesting because my guess is that was not cheap to do.

Good to see you omael. Pop in over at C3G sometime.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; August 26th, 2015 at 02:04 PM.
Old August 26th, 2015, 02:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I really hope they, as promised, don't give up. I know we've been discussing ideas about city terrain over at C3G for a long time, but if someone like this molded high quality, playable urban buildings out of plastic, that'd be a dream come true!

Maybe we need to try to join their google group?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2017, 05:00 PM

TIM0THY is surprisingly tart

Any updates on this?
Old July 19th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No, though I have not done an internet search for some time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion