Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 20th, 2014, 02:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: GreyOwl's SHC - 11/20 Sidewinder (revised)

Makes a lot of sense to me.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 21st, 2014, 12:00 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I really like Teleport Rescue and may have to borrow that mechanic sometime, as long as you shorten the range to 4. Like you said, 4 there and 4 back.
Old November 21st, 2014, 02:15 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I'll definitely be updating that. As soon as I sort out a technical issue with Photoshop...
Old November 21st, 2014, 07:59 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Updated Sidewinder:

Old December 1st, 2014, 11:27 AM

This is something I've been mulling over for the last few years. I started work on this before my "disappearance" and recently resurrected the project in an attempt to finish it. Initially, I wanted a thematic way to represent Symbiotes. The problem was, the number of rules required to make them work properly - meaning thematically and not game-breaking - became too wordy to fit on a card. So after resisting it for a while, and discussing it with SivlerFox, we decided to try the Event Hero approach of C3G. Namely, we had to create a new type of Hero to make it work. Then I figured that since I'm going to create a new type of Hero, why limit it to just Symbiotes? So this is basically a new type of Hero that's meant to "attach" to a Unique Hero and modify it's powers, attributes, or stats. We decided to call it an Adherent Hero. Adherent in the dual meaning of a "follower" and also "sticking to". I tried to keep the general rules Symbiote-free, so they could apply to other types of figures as well. The Symbiote specific rules will still go on the Symbiote cards themselves.

In general, I see Adherent Heroes as being very low powered. On the order of Life 2, Attack 2, Defense 2-3, etc. They are meant to be played by being attached to a Unique Hero, not really on their own, so their survival on their own is very poor in order to encourage that type of gameplay.

So without further ado, here are my Adherent Hero rules. I would love any feedback which could help make them balanced and streamlined.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by GreyOwl; December 1st, 2014 at 11:53 AM.
Old December 1st, 2014, 11:45 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: GreyOwl's SHC - 12/1 ADHERENT HERO Rules

Why can't an Uncommon Hero be a host? They are identical to Unique heroes in every way except that multiple copies are allowed. Seems like an unnecessary distinction.

Other than that, they look like some cool alternate rules to open things up for custom design.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; December 1st, 2014 at 11:46 AM. Reason: I would say the distinction is also "non-canonical" but that is often irrelevant in Supers. - How did I out-rep GreyOwl??????
Old December 1st, 2014, 11:48 AM

You know....I don't know. I guess there is no reason why they couldn't work. I just initially approached it from the standpoint of "keep it as simple as possible" and picked the obvious Unique Hero. I also wanted to specifically exclude Event Heroes, because honestly, who wants to fight a Venom Beyonder or Venom Galactus??

But now that you mention it, I think Uncommon Heroes would work just fine.
Old December 1st, 2014, 11:53 AM

Rules updated to include Uncommon Heroes.
Old December 1st, 2014, 11:57 AM

Additional uses I foresee for Adherent Heroes are things like Parallax, Starro's starfish, or things like nanobots that Tony Stark could make that would attach to Androids to either benefit or harm them (like a virus to attack Ultron, for example).
Old December 1st, 2014, 12:50 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Actually, you could do Black and Indigo Lantern rings this way, as they have more of a symbiotic relationship with their host/wielder. Would also work Mjolnir or Thunderstrike mace. Cool idea!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old December 1st, 2014, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Actually, you could do Black and Indigo Lantern rings this way, as they have more of a symbiotic relationship with their host/wielder. Would also work Mjolnir or Thunderstrike mace. Cool idea!
Great ideas!
Old December 1st, 2014, 02:14 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Ground breaking idea. Very cool.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations