Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 7th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Robb's Custom Figures - UPDATED (Added Elf 07-14)

Updated Gor'Vath with some better wording of his Fetid ability, should make it more in line with other official figures and clear up some thoughts.

R~

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old August 31st, 2008, 11:31 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I was just looking at your customs. I really like what you did with Deathwalker 1. It seems so...fitting. Good job.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old September 3rd, 2008, 06:40 PM

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
I was just looking at your customs. I really like what you did with Deathwalker 1. It seems so...fitting. Good job.
Thanks, he's mostly a bit of a joke but then again aren't the other official Deathwalkers?

R~

Old March 12th, 2009, 08:20 PM

09167 knows what's in an order marker 09167 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:

LOLOLOL!!!!! Same Idea? LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Old April 8th, 2009, 10:34 PM
C3G Hero

Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garada wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Instant +REP for this custom:

You are AWESOME!
Old November 5th, 2009, 10:40 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

These are some of the best customs on this site! That familiar almost makes Taelord wort his points(and runa, too), and deathwalker 1 is another great filler. You may want to make him five points, though.
Old October 8th, 2010, 08:47 AM

Prometheus is surprisingly tart

Something I don't think anyone stated is that common heroes cannot be multi-lifers, because they share cards. Make them uncommon.
Old October 8th, 2010, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
Something I don't think anyone stated is that common heroes cannot be multi-lifers, because they share cards. Make them uncommon.
Uncommon heroes didn't exist when I made most of these cards so I would have had to create them but it is good advice.

Old October 11th, 2010, 10:51 AM

roflol *glass shatters*

cool wolf!

RANDVER RULES! THORGRIM DROOLS!

~roll~on~the~floor~laughing~out~loud~
~roflol~
Old November 4th, 2010, 03:04 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Hey man, where can I find this figure? I want to use him possibly for a Toyman toy.

Old November 4th, 2010, 03:24 AM

I believe it was just a Google image search for robots that found that. But you are in luck that I saved the image file and like to name files by what they are for this kind of thing. It is a Space Walk Man as can be seen here. There are some on eBay. Oh and the actual toy is gigantic compared to Heroscape.

Old November 4th, 2010, 03:27 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I believe it was just a Google image search for robots that found that. But you are in luck that I saved the image file and like to name files by what they are for this kind of thing. It is a Space Walk Man as can be seen here. There are some on eBay. Oh and the actual toy is gigantic compared to Heroscape.
Oh well, there is probably something out there. Thanks.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards