Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old November 20th, 2022, 04:30 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Books of Age of Annihilation INDEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
This is the full listing of all the Age of Annihilation Units.

Please note: the BOOKS are not intended as chat rooms or places where popularity votes ("These guys are really great!") are posted. Substantive insights and reports are always welcome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BETA Rulebook

Alphabetical Listing of Units:

(Personal Custom) Air Marshal Zed Nesbitt
Festering Honor Guard
Iron Lich Viscerot
Xenithrax the Soulweaver
@quozl two quick questions.

1) I am currently working on the Glyph of Xenithrax Vines both the card and the label. Should I post it here or somewhere else?

2) For any cards that get developed is it alright to provide links to potential proxy miniatures? I have already found some for the Dryads, Fia Bonny, and Knaves of the Silver Scimitar. These proxy miniatures are purchasable off of various sites and for those that have a 3D printer some are free or purchasable as a STL file. The reasoning for my second question is based off of Dysole's Site Notice pertaining to his concerns of the Heroscapers community endangering this site with developing STL files of what was publicly released. I by no means want to cause any issues with any community members or endanger this site. I sincerely enjoy and am proud to be a member of the Heroscapers community, but what I love so much from this community are the creative and innovated ideas they bring here, and the true desire to share possible content that can be leveraged and used for all of us to continue our passion and joy of playing Heroscape.
Old November 20th, 2022, 06:47 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Everything Age of Annihilation related should be in this subforum and linked to from this index.

And I don't see any problem linking to proxies. Just no copies of the AoA miniatures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 20th, 2022, 06:54 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Everything Age of Annihilation related should be in this subforum and linked to from this index.

And I don't see any problem linking to proxies. Just no copies of the A0A miniatures.
Thank you for the quick response and fully understand on no copies of the AoA miniatures.
Old November 20th, 2022, 10:41 PM

Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness Blue Trails wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Are Anitar's recreated Glide Strikers and Haluchott cards eligible/"safe" for Books? If so, I'd totally take Haluchott.
Old November 21st, 2022, 01:32 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Admiral EJ-1M is up!

As I have time, I will continue through the Dawn Raider Syndicate in alphabetical order. If somebody wants one (or more than one) of them before I get to it, please tag me in a post in this thread telling me which one(s) you want.

----------

I'm also really looking forward to someone's custom for Qhyrion. She was probably my most anticipated figure.

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old November 21st, 2022, 08:24 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Book is up, I posted the AH card and put Anitar's in spoilers in keeping with the other two books, but Anitar's card contains the corrections (and looks better), so I feel like it should be the other way around. Thoughts?

EDIT:
I wanted to bump this topic and get input from y’all other current book creators, @Vydar_XLIII @Chill @Blue Trails . I think it doesn’t make sense for the first visible card to have incorrect information and be unfinished, so I want to swap mine around, and do so for any future AoA books I do, but I also thinks it’s important to have consistency in the books. What do y’all think?
Old November 21st, 2022, 09:20 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
Are Anitar's recreated Glide Strikers and Haluchott cards eligible/"safe" for Books? If so, I'd totally take Haluchott.
Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 21st, 2022, 09:35 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
Yes!
They are safe for books, because we acknowledge what they are: Anitar pieced cleverly them together from information that AH put out into the world. Because they were never released, the same way the rest of the AoA units were, we on the War Council can't confirm or deny the fine work that she did, or answer questions about the designs.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 21st, 2022, 02:42 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Book is up, I posted the AH card and put Anitar's in spoilers in keeping with the other two books, but Anitar's card contains the corrections (and looks better), so I feel like it should be the other way around. Thoughts?

EDIT:
I wanted to bump this topic and get input from y’all other current book creators, @Vydar_XLIII @Chill @Blue Trails . I think it doesn’t make sense for the first visible card to have incorrect information and be unfinished, so I want to swap mine around, and do so for any future AoA books I do, but I also thinks it’s important to have consistency in the books. What do y’all think?
I have no authority and will happily yield to whatever is decided here!

I think another consideration is that that AoA preview card is the most official source. I think I like how Vydar did the Admiral, with the official card first, errata note immediately following, and the classic style card after that.
Old November 21st, 2022, 03:04 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chill View Post
Quote:
Quote:

EDIT:
I have no authority and will happily yield to whatever is decided here!

I think another consideration is that that AoA preview card is the most official source. I think I like how Vydar did the Admiral, with the official card first, errata note immediately following, and the classic style card after that.
As far as authority goes, pretty sure none of us have any here, which is why I wanted to come to some sorta consensus haha

They are kinda official, but also unfinished WIPs and out of date. That updated info on the new cards is just as official, and doesn’t require any cross referencing to the errata. I still think it makes sense to include the OG card in spoilers, but I do really like the idea of including the errata in the spoiler to make it clear what’s different.
Old November 21st, 2022, 03:07 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Personally I'm in favor of corrected cards being the first thing that people see.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 21st, 2022, 03:18 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

We were given express permission to share the current cards. Why you would want to display older cards, which were updated for good reason, is beyond me.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units