Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 6th, 2022, 04:18 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker
AoA tracking spreadsheet (how about I just dox myself? lol)

Hi everyone,

Step one in my quest to become a penguin with a machine gun! I present, a link to a spreadsheet I am keeping about the pace of the AoA Haslab:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

If this gets overrun with trolls or something I may have to remake it, but that link won't have comment power like this one does!
If you have any suggestions, questions, or improvements let me know. As always, more responsive on discord that here, but I'll try to be good about checking here.
Old October 6th, 2022, 05:58 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: AoA tracking spreadsheet (how about I just dox myself? l

You can embed it in your post if you want. I did the same: check it out.
Old October 6th, 2022, 09:41 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
You can embed it in your post if you want. I did the same: check it out.

I have no idea how to do that. Can you give me a walk-through?

Also, can I get access to your dataset?

Last edited by Myth26; October 6th, 2022 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Adding request.
Old October 8th, 2022, 01:30 AM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

Does Haslab stuff usually follow a linear trend? One would expect the first few weeks to climb at a faster rate than the later ones.
Old October 8th, 2022, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleKing99 View Post
Does Haslab stuff usually follow a linear trend? One would expect the first few weeks to climb at a faster rate than the later ones.

No clue. This was more done for me to track what the trend was during the slow middle period. I'll add projections as they come up.
Old October 10th, 2022, 12:33 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Myth, can you show the pace we'd need to reach 5k or 6k with a week to go (or 2 weeks to go)? I for one am counting on a large final burst so that's the biggest concern I have
Old October 12th, 2022, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Myth, can you show the pace we'd need to reach 5k or 6k with a week to go (or 2 weeks to go)? I for one am counting on a large final burst so that's the biggest concern I have

How do you mean? Like what would we need to get from the current point to 5k with 7 days left, or something else?
Old October 13th, 2022, 09:34 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth26 View Post
Quote:

How do you mean? Like what would we need to get from the current point to 5k with 7 days left, or something else?
Precisely. Basically, if we assume a spike in the last week comparable to the spike in the first week or slightly higher what linear progression do we need in the middle? Rather than just showing the linear progression we need until the end.
Old October 13th, 2022, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth26 View Post
Quote:

Precisely. Basically, if we assume a spike in the last week comparable to the spike in the first week or slightly higher what linear progression do we need in the middle? Rather than just showing the linear progression we need until the end.

Per my conversation with you over Facebook it would add too many more calculations to be sustainable. My phone was crashing when I tried to open it, so I have already had to slim it down considerably. Adding another column of calculations would be around a 10% increase, and looking at how many rows I'll likely have by the end of it... well, I'll be surprised if my phone doesn't blow up when I try to open it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion