Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 12th, 2020, 12:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

I really dig this one. It's a pretty common fan theory he actually is the Master, just before he took on that name. Never any proof though.

War Games is obviously kind of crazy, but it's a perfect fit theme-wise. I've really enjoyed grabbing Kang II and loading him up with Classic historical characters, and this is basically the same concept.

I do wonder if we could just get away with having him synergize with Human Squads, then make a special note while playtesting and releasing him that he breaks the standard C3G rules about not being compatible with Classic/C3V/SoV. I feel like if it were an option, he might snag some Hulkbuster Soldiers, or some Shield/Hydra agents.

It would be cool to sync up the SIDRAT effect with whatever we end up doing for the TARDIS, but that's still up in the air I suppose.

War Chief might be a bit concerning, considering recent discussion with Oracle, Joker, and similar units. I almost feel like he could borrow Master Tactician from Commander Rogers.
Old March 12th, 2020, 01:00 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yeah, did not know what to do for a Leader power.

He does not use more modern soldiers, something about them being able to figure out what was going on easier.

Got an idea for the War Lords as well.

I was reading through the history of War Chief and it depends on what you read as to if he is the Master or not, some say War Chief, Mad Monk and the Master are all the same but some recent 'official' publication claims they are different.

Apparently War Chief has appeared in the comics but I could not find an image.
Old March 12th, 2020, 01:38 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Okay, I didn't remember that line. The specific call-outs might make sense then. I think part of the problem is that what was considered "modern" in 1969 is probably quite different from what we'd think in 2020.

They've officially introduced a Master that meets the First and Second Doctors in the audios, and they had the Monk meet Missy as well. But also hey, Doctor Who contradicts itself all the time. There are 3 different versions of Atlantis. If people want to think War Chief and the Master are the same guy, I say go for it, you know?

I'm seeing one comic appearance on Tardis Wiki, from Doctor Who Magazine Winter Special 1992, so it'd be in black and white. Also looks like it features an earlier incarnation of Magnus. I'll see what I can dig up.

I want to ping @Lazy Orang here cause I don't know if she regularly checks this thread but I think you're right she might dig this design.
Old March 12th, 2020, 02:17 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I do actually. The idea of a random mix of historical warriors pulled through time sounds awesome to me. Admittedly, I play mixed enough that the specific callout of 'you can play them' doesn't mean too much to me, but it's still cool, and a unit that encourages you to take a diverse mish-mash of historical soldiers together sounds like so much fun.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 12th, 2020, 03:14 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. I wonder if C3V would be cool if we absorbed some units?
I guess we need to know if C3G is cool with it.

I thought I saw that War Chief is in a comic called Flashback.
Edit:. Which is the one you mentioned.
Doh.
Old March 12th, 2020, 03:38 PM
Just A Head

Worst comes to worst, one of us could just run some LDs that are exact copies of Classic cards using the same figures.
Old March 12th, 2020, 03:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

FYI, I'd be a nay vote on that.
Old March 12th, 2020, 05:40 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Worst comes to worst, one of us could just run some LDs that are exact copies of Classic cards using the same figures.
I mean, Heroscape comics were a thing!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 13th, 2020, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
FYI, I'd be a nay vote on that.
Care to give a reason? I assume the crossover in general.

Looks like no one was kidnapped after 1917.
There were 11 time zones, I think there are figures for maybe five.
Could make for a great.scenario which would probably have a better chance of approval.
Set up a large map with five zones and the buffers in between.
If we could set up AI for the classic soldiers we may have something cool.
Old March 13th, 2020, 03:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I played Hasbro Marvel with Classic a few times when it first came out, it honestly wasn't very much fun. Hulk got surrounded and taken down fairly easily by a bunch of Yari. His single big attack was pretty useless in the world of spam your opponents with cheap common squads. When C3G came along, I mixed a few times once again (tried out Wolverine bonding with Death Knights at the Tournament where I met LP), and decided to listen to the recommendation from C3G itself not to mix them going forward. Making that hard break from the Classic game occurred for me some 9 or 10 years ago. Since then C3G has continued to grow into it's own thing, playing on a different power level structure and creating a different meta-game as it relates to the balance of power between squads and heroes. About 6-7 years ago or so, we decided it was time to remove all the classic synergy references we had listed in the books. To now suddenly reverse course and try to incorporate new classic units being produced by C3V into what we have created here is not something I am interested in at all. I don't want to suddenly have to become invested in what C3V is doing and planning new C3G units based on what they release. I most certainly don't want to return to squad scape dominated games.
Old March 13th, 2020, 04:57 PM

Fair enough.
I do not want any of those bad things either and did try to mitigate many of those concerns. I put a hard cap of two squads of any card, that would even include C3G squads. That should help with the classic spam one squad a bit.
Also it would be restricted to specific units that would have to be tested out. It would not be open to any unmade designs. Just use what is available that fits the theme of the character.

How would you feel about the scenario angle?
Old March 13th, 2020, 05:06 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

In my opinion anything goes in a scenario. As long as it's relatively balanced.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy