Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old January 6th, 2016, 09:59 AM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: HoSS Playtesting thread

I can tentatively sign up for Disguised Leia. The only issue is I can't do the testing till Saturday morning. I should be able to get the results in that day though.
Old January 6th, 2016, 10:15 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
I can tentatively sign up for Disguised Leia. The only issue is I can't do the testing till Saturday morning. I should be able to get the results in that day though.
Actually, we finished Leia up in the Sanctum, so I just pulled her from the OP. Are you interested in running Emperor Palpatine or the Ewok faction?
Old January 6th, 2016, 10:29 AM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Actually, we finished Leia up in the Sanctum, so I just pulled her from the OP. Are you interested in running Emperor Palpatine or the Ewok faction?
Oooh, I'll bite on the Ewoks
Old January 6th, 2016, 10:47 AM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

OK, I'll PM you in a bit with the info.
Old January 19th, 2016, 01:05 AM

Finished the Ewok Faction playtest, requesting Emperor Palpatine to playtest.

My trade thread, now with Classic, C3V and SoV units!
All units come with cards.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51709
Old January 19th, 2016, 11:32 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Thanks @CrazyTankster , any play testing will give us an outside set of eyes and help us finish up more designs.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 21st, 2016, 01:24 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Hey all, I have 2 cool new units for public playtesting!

First up are the Scout Troopers, elite Imperial troopers best known for their presence on the forest moon of Endor.

Second is something I'll call AV Secret Unit #1. Want to know what it is? Sign up and find out.
Old January 25th, 2016, 04:38 PM

Now available for testing (PM @Porkins ):

At last, I will have revenge...on this makeup artist.
Old January 25th, 2016, 04:39 PM

Oops, I just realized that he's not a makeup artist:

Anyway, Darth Maul is available for testing.
Old February 1st, 2016, 05:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

For those Expanded Universe/Shadows of the Empire fans out there, we have something special in store for you. Public testing has begun on Prince Xizor!!! The recent Jabba's Palace release has introduced many new underworld figures for you to play with and Prince Xizor is certainly a force to behold in that world.

Old February 1st, 2016, 11:34 PM

Emperor Palpatine playtests submitted.

Old February 1st, 2016, 11:35 PM

Signing up for Scout Troopers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape