Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 20th, 2018, 10:36 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Pinhead (Breathing)

Should he have a Secret Identity of Elliott Spencer?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 20th, 2018, 10:49 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I suppose that would be good in case anyone feels compelled to do the female Pinhead.
Old September 20th, 2018, 10:50 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd like to box out Jason/Michael here if we can. It's just messy to have them effected by both powers simultaneously, even if there's no rules/balance issues.
Old September 20th, 2018, 11:07 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I guess I'm still not understanding the issue there. If I choose to remove 4 wounds from Jason over the course of 4 wounds being inflicted near Pinhead(one wound at a time), then Jason comes back at the end of the round on his own, I've now wasted an opportunity to bring Leatherface or Chucky back. However, if there's no way to bring Jason back because there's no spaces on the board outside of my opponent's clear sight, such as multi-person games, then maybe I want to rely on Pinhead to get him back for the guarantee. It's a tactical decision on who you remove the wound from, and since it's only 1 wound at a time from 1 person, it's not going to be immediate. Michael only comes back once. Just not seeing the need to limit Pinhead's revival to only 3 figures instead of 5.
Old September 20th, 2018, 11:11 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm with Arkham - resurrecting Jason's inefficient anyway outside specific circumstances where Friday the 13th becomes a non-power and Myres's resurrection is no issue at all being once per game and thematically not even bloody resurrection.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 20th, 2018, 11:20 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Because of all that writing you did there. It's messy. You're already juggling half a dozen figures, a bunch of potential triggers whenever a wound goes through, now you roll for Jason, maybe throw Re-Animator in the mix and add a third revival option for him... and that's on top of your usual C3G shenanigans, multiple turns per OM, and so on.

At some point, adding more decisions doesn't necessarily make the game better, it just makes it more complicated. With the draft I suggested, you pick a lane when Jason dies - he comes back with his card, or he comes back with Pinhead's. There. Done. Don't have to worry about it anymore.

You can argue that doing so makes it more wordy and less simple, but I'd disagree. I feel our complexity has gone up and up as the years have gone by, and I like to trim it where I can.
Old September 20th, 2018, 11:36 AM

Michael won't matter because he can get his One Good Scare, which is guaranteed, then when he dies again which he will because he's made of paper, he can go to Pinhead's card and go with that "lane". So he's getting both anyways, and nothing changes for him so this is really just affecting Jason. Then again, it potentially boxes all of them out if we make a Herbert West, making the faction conflict with one another.

Jason, it really makes no sense that you'd ever want to put him on Pinhead unless you run into a scenario where you know he will have no space without clear sight. However, once he's on Pinhead, and Pinhead is killed, say goodbye to any opportunity he may have had. Thematically, I guess Jason decided to give up and stay dead?

Just feels like a clunky odd design choice to have Pinhead work less well with the very limited group he's already focused on, and to take away options from the player on how they choose to approach it.

Guessing we need a vote here because you and dok feel the way you do, yet admit it isn't breaking anything so it comes down to a matter of opinion really. I'm all for democracy.

A: Stay with what's in the SP which can see the possibility to bring back Jason by his own power and/or Pinhead.
Lazy
Ronin

B: Require the figure to be placed on Pinhead's card eliminating their ability to be brought back on their own or by a future Herbert West.
johnny

Last edited by Arkham; September 20th, 2018 at 12:39 PM.
Old September 20th, 2018, 11:43 AM
Hard as ice

A - similar effect, results in less frustrating gameplay (loosing Pinhead with Jason on his card would suck donkey balls), less potential to box out Herbert and more elegant on the card.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 20th, 2018, 12:35 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

A

Michael isn't appealing to try to Pinhead-resurrect before he comes back on his own. Trying to bring Jason back that way seems like a bad idea in general. I don't think we're really overwhelming players with choice.
Old September 20th, 2018, 12:49 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

NP for Hellraiser.
For DoH, can you take multiple turns with the same figure?
Old September 20th, 2018, 12:50 PM

No you cannot. So we’ll need to touch the verbiage.
Old September 20th, 2018, 12:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

OK, cool, that had me a bit worried. Looks good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library