Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 10th, 2022, 10:48 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Biollante

The Book of Biollante

C3G IDW SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE 94
TOKYO SOS

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Bandai figure from the
Godzilla Movie Monster Series set.
Its model name is Biollante.

Character Bio - Biollante began life as a heavily mutated and semi-sentient rose, spliced with DNA from Godzilla. After badly losing a battle to the king of the monsters in that form, Biollante fully regenerated and evolved into her final phase as a giant creature with grasping tendrils and corrosive spores ready to go toe-to-toe with Godzilla.

-Rulings and Clarifications-_________________________________________________________________

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
*8/11/2022 - Modified Grasping Plant Tendrils to allow for player choice of wound or lockdown

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Arch-vile; August 11th, 2022 at 07:02 PM.

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Biollante - Planting Seeds (Breathing)

NAME = BIOLLANTE
SPECIES = KAIJU
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER
PERSONALITY = WILD
SIZE = HUGE 13

LIFE 6

MOVE 6
RANGE 6
ATTACK 6
DEFENSE 5
POINTS=1000

SPORE REGENERATION

Start the game with 2 yellow Spore Markers on this card. If Biollante would receive any number of wounds and be destroyed, you may instead remove a Spore Marker from this card, ignore those wounds, and remove all Wound Markers from this card.

GRASPING PLANT TENDRILS
At the start of each player’s turn, you may choose up to 2 figures within 12 spaces of Biollante. Roll one unblockable attack die against each chosen figure. If you roll a shield, the player controlling the chosen figure must choose for that figure to either receive a wound or it may not move until the start of the next player’s turn.

CORROSIVE SPRAY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 9. Attack 9.
Biollante may only use this special attack if there are no Spore Markers on this card. If the defending figure receives one or more wounds from this attack, that figure is not considered to have clear sight on any other figures for the remainder of this round.

SUPER STRENGTH

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; August 8th, 2022 at 10:00 AM.

Mini Picture

Comic Picture
Tickle has it

Background

Old March 10th, 2022, 10:49 AM

OK, did a few tweaks since LCW. I'm hoping it streamlines the design a bit and makes the regeneration feel more "accurate." Basic idea is she starts out in giant rose form doing a lot of stuff with her vines, but gets taken out and regenerates and eventually is close enough to death that she gets desperate and goes full corrosive spray on her attacker.

Old March 10th, 2022, 11:03 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Looks solid.
Old March 10th, 2022, 11:07 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Just an idea I had now when this thread started, what if it did something with the Animated Vines squad?
Old March 10th, 2022, 12:05 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Pretty cool! She kinda boils down to having 18 life which is pretty good.

Of note, Brainiac and Atom Eve can remove markers from Event heroes, which make them pretty hefty counters to her.

I'd love if there was a way to give her SA a bit more pop, to differentiate from the tendrils? The clear sight removal is cool, but maybe something that does "burn damage"? Because on HER turn, it's basically the same as her normal attack with an extra die or two.

Cool take on a big beasty though!
Old March 10th, 2022, 08:23 PM

The spray is pretty much a last resort anti-Godzilla weapon that blinds the target if it hits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Just an idea I had now when this thread started, what if it did something with the Animated Vines squad?
Biollante doesn’t animate other vines. She has her own. I want to keep her at 1000 as well so I wouldn’t want her reliant on another unit.

Old March 10th, 2022, 10:46 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Making her 955 with synergy with the Animated Vines seems cool too since she is depicted as controlling wild vines everywhere and it could give her more range. The vines could very easily be justified as part of that figure and it would be a neat thing that made her more different from the other Kaiju.
Old March 11th, 2022, 12:30 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'd reword this slightly - I think it could be unclear as to which powers require clear sight. I don't have any concrete examples, but I think this wording gets the same mechanics across.

Quote:
Range 6. Attack 8.
Biollante may only use this special attack if there are no Spore Markers on this card. If the defending figure receives one or more wounds from this attack, that figure is not considered to have clear sight on any other figures for the remainder of this round.
Neat design, reminds me of Nekron with the regeneration mechanic. Grasping Plant Tendrils should be pretty useful. I'd watch the kiting potential there, but I doubt it'll be an issue considering Bio's base size.
Old March 11th, 2022, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Making her 955 with synergy with the Animated Vines seems cool too since she is depicted as controlling wild vines everywhere and it could give her more range. The vines could very easily be justified as part of that figure and it would be a neat thing that made her more different from the other Kaiju.
It's an interesting idea. Ultimately, though, I don't think it's a fit here.

Thematically, she's no someone who has control over plants in general, she's just an oversized flower who has big vines herself. Those vines should be able to stretch all over the place, but I feel like the mini here will feel too small and too small in reach compared to what she would be able to do.

To make it work, I'd also need to replace one of her current powers with Plant Control, which isn't a thematic fit, IMO.

Mechanically, it feels like it makes the design less elegant and adds extra hardware for not much of a gain other than just being an interesting interaction. I prefer the current, more streamlined approach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I'd reword this slightly - I think it could be unclear as to which powers require clear sight. I don't have any concrete examples, but I think this wording gets the same mechanics across.

Quote:
Range 6. Attack 8.
Neat design, reminds me of Nekron with the regeneration mechanic. Grasping Plant Tendrils should be pretty useful. I'd watch the kiting potential there, but I doubt it'll be an issue considering Bio's base size.
Good call. I'll change that when breathing is up here.

Grasping Plant Tendrils is definitely one to watch in playtesting. Her own range being pretty short until she's on her last set of life should help, IMO.

Edit: I forgot I bumped her base range to 6 .... hmm, might have to set that back at 4 if she's too much to deal with.

Old March 11th, 2022, 11:12 AM

Updated the special attack language per Archie's suggestion. I also lowered the base range to 4 to hopefully avoid how much he can kite. I'll try to run the checklists in the next few days, but I'm feeling happy with where the design is at.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library