Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old May 8th, 2021, 03:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: ScapeCon Map Contest: Deadline May 8th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Here are my two submissions!

Honor
Requires 1x RotV, 1x TT, 1x FoA

Desolation
Requires 2x SotM, 1x TJ

I like this Honor map quite a bit, might be the top one submitted thus far for me.
Old May 8th, 2021, 03:46 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Here are my two submissions!

Honor
Requires 1x RotV, 1x TT, 1x FoA

Desolation
Requires 2x SotM, 1x TJ

I like this Honor map quite a bit, might be the top one submitted thus far for me.
Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog

Old May 8th, 2021, 07:10 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I spent about 4 hours last night and this is what I came up with. For whatever reason I was thinking about Narnia the whole time I was constructing it haha, hence the name Fantasy.

Fantasy:

Download

It uses 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, and 1 TT, and 2 random Power Glyphs. Just normal snow and normal ice for snow/ice rules.

I wanted to get two submitted but I've been very busy and just had time for this one. Was thinking of doing a split-zone map with SotM/VW/TJ...maybe I'll still make it and put it up soon. Anyways, this is my submission.
Old May 8th, 2021, 10:38 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Entry II: Electric Boogaloo Peace Unknown. 1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 RttFF

Spoiler Alert!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; May 8th, 2021 at 11:03 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games