Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

Old May 7th, 2021, 11:03 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: I'm Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Unless there's a map specific rule, you can't do that. Failed Negotiations triggers engagement strike so placing a figure on molten lava at the start of the game would immediately subject it to the rolls.

~Dysole, remembering a discussion about this among the OHS organizers
I was under the impression that you can start on molten lave without rolling. I seem to remember playing on a map that used that concept back in the day.
Looked at it. Essentially if you think Engagement Strike/Braced Spear should take effect during the placement phase of Failed Negotiations then logically you should have to roll for molten lava. Like frog said, it's our ruling but I don't know if there's an explicit rule for it.

~Dysole, informationally
GenCon/ScapeCon will be following that ruling as well.
Old May 7th, 2021, 08:09 PM

AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness AndreThaGiant wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: ScapeCon Map Contest: Deadline May 8th

Submission: Foothold

Build Instructions

Sets used: RotV, 2 RtFF.
Old May 7th, 2021, 08:14 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreThaGiant View Post
Submission: Foothold

Build Instructions

Sets used: RotV, 2 RtFF.
What?! New cartographer, who dis? Awesome work, looking forward to more in the future.
Old May 7th, 2021, 09:21 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post

My (first?) entry, Sauna, complete with minimal effort text graphic.
Fixed, added the missing lava field hexes to level 3 (thanks @superfrog ).

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 8th, 2021, 01:40 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Frosty Lake

DOWNLOAD

Wanted to make another map for this, but didn't get around to it in time.
Old May 8th, 2021, 08:58 AM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I have another map to submit, but I'm about to leave the house for a while, so hopefully it's still valid if I upload it later.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 8th, 2021, 12:48 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I have another map to submit, but I'm about to leave the house for a while, so hopefully it's still valid if I upload it later.
The deadline is midnight tonight (central time), so you have plenty of time!

Also popping in to say that it's great to see such nice work by a lot of different people! I look forward to trying some of these this summer.
Old May 8th, 2021, 03:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Here are my two submissions!

Honor
Requires 1x RotV, 1x TT, 1x FoA

Desolation
Requires 2x SotM, 1x TJ

I like this Honor map quite a bit, might be the top one submitted thus far for me.
Old May 8th, 2021, 03:46 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Here are my two submissions!

Honor
Requires 1x RotV, 1x TT, 1x FoA

Desolation
Requires 2x SotM, 1x TJ

I like this Honor map quite a bit, might be the top one submitted thus far for me.
Thanks! I really appreciate it!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old May 8th, 2021, 07:10 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I spent about 4 hours last night and this is what I came up with. For whatever reason I was thinking about Narnia the whole time I was constructing it haha, hence the name Fantasy.

Fantasy:

Download

It uses 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, and 1 TT, and 2 random Power Glyphs. Just normal snow and normal ice for snow/ice rules.

I wanted to get two submitted but I've been very busy and just had time for this one. Was thinking of doing a split-zone map with SotM/VW/TJ...maybe I'll still make it and put it up soon. Anyways, this is my submission.
Old May 8th, 2021, 10:38 PM

Entry II: Electric Boogaloo Peace Unknown. 1 RotV, 1 FotA, 1 RttFF

Spoiler Alert!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; May 8th, 2021 at 11:03 PM.
Old May 8th, 2021, 10:57 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Submission 2:

Chronicles
Requires: 1 RotV, 1 TT, 1 RttFF

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games