Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 8th, 2010, 07:54 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Customs using Master Set Figures (RotV, SotM, BftU)

There have been many great customs using master set figures and many people have some spare extras and to help them decide what customs to use for them it would be nice if we had a compilation of all them broken down by figure. If this goes well, maybe I will expand it to be a list of customs for ALL unique units from all waves; but for now master set figures will do as they are the ones people most have extras/duplicates of. Also, if you never play certain units because you think they are either overcosted or underpowered, check out the Competitive Unit Congress which makes alternate cards for underused units.

If you made some or know of ones not on the list, please post. This list is only for finished card images, so if there is ideas for new stats/powers but no cards, then make cards first. Also any cards that are made from significantly modded figures will not be posted as this list if for those who want cards to use for their units as is and painting or other slight modifications should be optional for visual effect and not be required for playability.

Rise of the Valkyrie
Spoiler Alert!

Swarm of the Marro
Spoiler Alert!

Battle of the Underdark
Spoiler Alert!

Flagrant self-advertising: LeftOn4ya's Classic Customs to Fill in Holes

Last edited by lefton4ya; February 13th, 2016 at 01:24 AM. Reason: Added Stuff
Old December 9th, 2010, 10:45 AM

Ramses800 is surprisingly tart
Re: Customs using Master Set Figures (RotV, SotM, BftU)

Great undertaking!
Here is a great thread with plenty more
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=20496

One of my favorites is a repaint of ROTV Marro Warriors from MegaDev

Old December 9th, 2010, 02:16 PM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Thanks Ramses800 - I added MegaDev's Shadow Marro. I already used that great thread and added all the images there to here - that was one of the best resources to use for this, especially
1moreheroscaper's post.
Old December 13th, 2010, 02:22 PM

I'm having trouble finding customs based off SOTM & BftU units. I can search for a specific unit in the Customs Unit forum, but even that is less than fruitful and very time-consuming as most posts in the search just compare a unit to what I am searching for and many times customs based of an official figure don't even list the official figure in text on the thread (because the image speaks for itself) and the search is useless then.

I don't think we need customs for Commons or Uncommons, but how may people have extras of the heroes from SotM & BftU (which are not that great to begin with except Sgt. Drake v2 & Tor-Kul-Na) and would like another use for them. If anyone knows of any - please post. If not, anyone want to make some? Or is that for the C3V & CHCG24 to do?
Old February 5th, 2011, 12:36 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I'm having trouble finding customs based off SOTM & BftU units. I can search for a specific unit in the Customs Unit forum, but even that is less than fruitful and very time-consuming as most posts in the search just compare a unit to what I am searching for and many times customs based of an official figure don't even list the official figure in text on the thread (because the image speaks for itself) and the search is useless then.

I don't think we need customs for Commons or Uncommons, but how may people have extras of the heroes from SotM & BftU (which are not that great to begin with except Sgt. Drake v2 & Tor-Kul-Na) and would like another use for them. If anyone knows of any - please post. If not, anyone want to make some? Or is that for the C3V & CHCG24 to do?
If I read that right, you need customs from MS2&3?

I have customs from those master sets on my custom page. I can think of Scott the Warhero, and my Marsh Stinger. And of Ragnarok. And my dragon trio. You can find my customs here.

Corzan has
Spoiler Alert!

BiggaBullfrog
Spoiler Alert!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; February 8th, 2011 at 09:08 PM. Reason: I can add more later...
Old February 9th, 2011, 02:16 AM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart

I have a few on my page also. Marro Commander, Zombies of Valhalla and Dethwalker 9000 Ver 2.0. I still have a few i haven't posted yet. Also if anyone is interested i have close ups of the figures on my modded customs page.
Old February 9th, 2011, 09:46 AM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

I actually have an Izumi custom that I could post here, if you want to use it.

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old February 10th, 2011, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
If I read that right, you need customs from MS2&3?

I have customs from those master sets on my custom page. I can think of Scott the Warhero, and my Marsh Stinger. And of Ragnarok. And my dragon trio. You can find my customs here.

Corzan has
Spoiler Alert!

BiggaBullfrog
Spoiler Alert!
You read correctly and thanks for posting - I added what I could find on your thread and the ones you posted
Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaRaptor View Post
I have a few on my page also. Marro Commander, Zombies of Valhalla and Dethwalker 9000 Ver 2.0. I still have a few i haven't posted yet. Also if anyone is interested i have close ups of the figures on my modded customs page.
I could not find cards on your threads listed in your signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
I actually have an Izumi custom that I could post here, if you want to use it.
I could not find it - add it if needed.

Also I added my own customs found on my LeftOn4ya's Classic Customs to Fill in Holes thread.
Old February 10th, 2011, 07:44 PM

MegadeV knows what's in an order marker MegadeV knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramses800 View Post
Great undertaking!
Here is a great thread with plenty more
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=20496

One of my favorites is a repaint of ROTV Marro Warriors from MegaDev
Thanks. I can't take full credit for the paint job since I copied it from Robaula, but the card is all me. I made these well before the jungle came out, so they probably need a boost in their point cost.

I also have several more besides the Marro: a Mimring called Shimmarrath, Izumi Samurai called the Ronin of Kojima, Airborne Elite called the Long Range Recon Patrol), and a squad of 3 Syvarrises (Syvarri?) called Charos' Royal Archers.

I also have a few mods in there using RotV figs: a slightly modded RotV Sgt. Drake (Sgt. Troy Jackson), a Raelin/female KMA (Kreela the Kyrie Warrior), 4 Mimrings in one (Hydra), and some others.

All of these (and more!) can be found in my repaints/customs thread (linked in my signature).

9+ RotV - 7 SotM - 6 FotAk - 6 RttFF - 3 VW - 3 TT - 3 TJ - 1 Marvel - 3+ of each common - playing since Dec '05

Megadev's Repaints and Customs
BattletechScape
Old February 11th, 2011, 04:35 PM

NovaRaptor is surprisingly tart

Okay i'll just post them directly here.

deathwalker 9000 Ver. 2.0
Spoiler Alert!

marro commander
Spoiler Alert!

valhalla zombies
Spoiler Alert!
Old February 11th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is a great idea! Perhaps make it "Alternate Cards for Official Figures"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old February 11th, 2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovaRaptor View Post
Okay i'll just post them directly here.

deathwalker 9000 Ver. 2.0
Spoiler Alert!

marro commander
Spoiler Alert!

valhalla zombies
I will add the first two, but what figures are the zombies made from? If they are modded or mixed from various units, reread the opening post of this thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Also any cards that are made from significantly modded figures will not be posted as this list if for those who want cards to use for their units as is and painting or other slight modifications should be optional for visual effect and not be required for playability.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
This is a great idea! Perhaps make it "Alternate Cards for Official Figures"?
But that is not the exact idea of this thread. If it were Competitive Unit Congress or other slightly tweaked versions than yeah, but the idea is that someone could come up with a custom unit with unique powers but instead of making people find or make a custom figure, they can just use their extras/duplicates uniques and at most paint or mark them. It does limit availability in terms of theme if you wanted to make something original, but the idea is if you like customs but are cheap, here are some options. In the future I may open this up to customs from any unique hero or squad (not just master sets) as this opens up more possibilities, but it is just a lot of work to search for and compile all them (if anyone wants to do the legwork I will update in the first post ).

Last edited by lefton4ya; February 11th, 2011 at 06:44 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards