Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old March 11th, 2023, 11:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Splinter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Updated with the Devotion update. What's the thinking behind "his" SZ? That reads a little more confusing to me.
Start Zone where he started. In general I like the aesthetic of attributing things more to the characters than the players as it keeps the focus "in story" a bit more for me. That said, "your" probably is cleaner in situations where control of Splinter changes. Like I'm guessing that in a situation where Ninja Turtles are versus Ninja Turtles, if I took temporary control of Splinter for like the round or whatever and he was in my start zone, you'd want the bonus to trigger?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 12th, 2023, 09:16 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Splinter (VOTE for Playtesting

Alright, I was planning to tackle April first but Splinter is more ready to go. Let's do a VOTE for Playtesting.

I prefer "your SZ" and keeping the Identity line is more consistent with how we've handled things so far, but open to other thoughts there.
Old March 12th, 2023, 10:39 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Faction is TMNT.

Yea
Old March 13th, 2023, 04:36 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

yea
Old March 13th, 2023, 07:24 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old March 13th, 2023, 11:15 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea and after reflection I agree your start zone is better.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2023, 12:40 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Splinter (Playtesting)

This passes, will move and post when I can. This’ll be after Iron Man for me, so hopefully I’ll be able to knock it out over the course of the next week or so. If anyone wants it done faster, they’re free to take over testing.
Old March 13th, 2023, 01:01 PM

I can't imagine anyone's in that much of a hurry. Lots of things on the collective plate. I haven't even replaced my Desaad slot yet (maybe tonight, we'll see).

Old March 15th, 2023, 09:48 PM

Been caught in catch up mode on all these threads and just doing my best to keep up with wording suggestions and letting some bigger picture gameplay stuff slip.

Looking at April and Splinter together, I'm of the firm opinion that the TMNT faction would do well to have access to 5-6 quality activations per round (i.e. more than you can get from just the four turtles and not including any activations of April) in order to be competitive.

I though that April could reasonably be the ceiling raiser, but folks seem afraid to give her too much juice at 50 points and there's also a desire to keep her in the thick of the fight in order to do anything, which means she'll likely only be relevant for about a round barring some sort of protection ability on her.

That means the role likely falls to Splinter to be ceiling raiser, and this version isn't that. I would love for us to figure out some way for him to get the faction 5-6 turns per round or if it's a once per game thing to get a ton of turns in one pivotal round.

Old March 16th, 2023, 12:09 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, if April isn't re-using OM's, then maybe Splinter should? Let Splinter grab OM2 & 3 after they get burned with OM1. Then he uses them to activate a turtle of his choice, or take a turn himself. I do think we should maybe complete the 1000 point Foot Clan army build, so we can test the TMNT + Splinter/April can go against them head to head.
Old March 16th, 2023, 02:30 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Been caught in catch up mode on all these threads and just doing my best to keep up with wording suggestions and letting some bigger picture gameplay stuff slip.

Looking at April and Splinter together, I'm of the firm opinion that the TMNT faction would do well to have access to 5-6 quality activations per round (i.e. more than you can get from just the four turtles and not including any activations of April) in order to be competitive.

I though that April could reasonably be the ceiling raiser, but folks seem afraid to give her too much juice at 50 points and there's also a desire to keep her in the thick of the fight in order to do anything, which means she'll likely only be relevant for about a round barring some sort of protection ability on her.

That means the role likely falls to Splinter to be ceiling raiser, and this version isn't that. I would love for us to figure out some way for him to get the faction 5-6 turns per round or if it's a once per game thing to get a ton of turns in one pivotal round.
Thank you. On the road and limited to phone. But I agree with this.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 16th, 2023, 02:30 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, if April isn't re-using OM's, then maybe Splinter should? Let Splinter grab OM2 & 3 after they get burned with OM1. Then he uses them to activate a turtle of his choice, or take a turn himself. I do think we should maybe complete the 1000 point Foot Clan army build, so we can test the TMNT + Splinter/April can go against them head to head.
I do think punting less pressure on April is good.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database