Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 25th, 2015, 07:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Maryland Multiplayer Madness: The Return to Savage, 3/7!

It didn't get lost. I just hadn't started the list yet.

I need to start thinking about armies!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 25th, 2015, 10:32 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Yeah me too!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old February 25th, 2015, 11:05 PM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
"...start THINKING about armies!" Huh?

At 310 points within 14 hexes, that should be easy: i.e.

#1. Cyprien, Sonya, Iskra, Retchets, and Isamu: 7 @ 305 pts.
. . . or . . .
#2. DW-9000, DW-8000, and 1x Deathreavers: 6 figs. @ 310 pts.
BOOM! Done.
; - )

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE

Last edited by Johngee; March 3rd, 2015 at 12:54 AM. Reason: corrected mathematical miscalculation & added second example
Old February 25th, 2015, 11:06 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Johngee! I saw you post and I figured I'd see you were committing to joining us.

But no, not yet. When will you know?

= =
Old February 26th, 2015, 04:11 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Announcement!

The Xualtican Fire Ants and Asterios are both welcome at this event. Both received enough votes from the SoV to join the canon several weeks ago, and they are only awaiting spit and polish on their cards to be introduced into the index. So I will allow them at this event.

I've finally started a list in the OP of people bring maps. @Robber , @Gurei-Ornery , what should I put down for you guys? @Johngee , I know you'll bring maps if you're coming; are you coming?

= =
Old February 28th, 2015, 01:54 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation

Quote:
Johngee! I saw you post and I figured I'd see you were committing to joining us. But no, not yet. When will you know?
As soon as #1. I'm certain that this upper respiratory thing is over [cough-cough]; #2. I see a favorable weather forecast for that weekend (Feb. here in So. Jrz really SUK'd); #3. you change the format to at least 4OO point armies - ha ha; and #4. I can convince @Taeblewalker to pick me in CMC on his way down to MD from NY (~ I'm just kidding Nick ~). I am not lackadaisically procrastinating, but rather seriously pondering the PRO's (ie. Fun Factor) versus the CON's (ie. Distance and multiple Trolls along the way). However, I do realize that by Monday, I will have to SOGOTP.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old February 28th, 2015, 06:42 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok. You don't have to SOGOTP for our sake; last minute attendance is fine. But if I know you're coming further in advance it helps my map math.

@Gurei-Ornery , what's your map-production capability? It's looking like, if push comes to shove, you and I can cover the rest of what's needed. I'd gladly take another volunteer, though, to ease the burden. Also @Robber said he'd be bringing a map.

Guys?

= =
Old March 1st, 2015, 10:59 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Dad_Scaper

I can bring whatever is necessary. I still don't know what army I am bringing.
Old March 1st, 2015, 11:52 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok. My question was really about car space for you. I'll get back to you with specifics. Thanks!

= =
Old March 1st, 2015, 12:28 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I will bring the van if the number of maps warrants it. I need to build one today, so I will pick at least one 3-player and just leave it built.

EDIT: Winding Wood looks interesting, I'll bring it.
Old March 1st, 2015, 12:44 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anyone else having a tough time with army selection? This one's really got me stumped. Maybe I've just played in too many of these things, and none of the units excite me any more. Obsidieon Guards x3 and call it a day.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old March 1st, 2015, 01:28 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Adding @Sherman Davies !! @Taeblewalker , are you guys coming together?

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events