Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old March 20th, 2012, 09:58 AM

FuriousMufasa is surprisingly tart
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

This lot looks like it has some goodies. I'm terrible at putting a price on these though. My eyes get too big.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320871677601...84.m1423.l2649
Old March 20th, 2012, 10:08 AM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousMufasa View Post
This lot looks like it has some goodies. I'm terrible at putting a price on these though. My eyes get too big.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320871677601...84.m1423.l2649
That looks pretty good.

Lava, Tundra, Forest, Castle, RotV, plus Braxas, Charos, Nilfhiem, Zombies, Shades (didn't see the heavies, but they're probably there). Not a bad deal, especially at the current price.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old March 20th, 2012, 10:11 AM

In picture #3 bottom right you can see the Heavies.
Old March 20th, 2012, 10:29 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Someone can't read.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HEROSCAPE-20...item3373301b8c
Old March 20th, 2012, 11:06 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HeroScape-BU...#ht_2678wt_922

I'm particularly excited about Nerak the Glacian Frog Rider. (you have to read the listing to find it) . I'll keep my eye on this one.
Old March 20th, 2012, 11:12 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Right you are. A better eye than mine, I guess.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old March 21st, 2012, 09:58 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HeroScape-BU...#ht_2678wt_922

I'm particularly excited about Nerak the Glacian Frog Rider. (you have to read the listing to find it) . I'll keep my eye on this one.
I know, I couldn't stop laughing at that. Looks like a decent price for the listing, too. I would have snagged it already but I own most of the stuff listed already.
Old March 21st, 2012, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwholives View Post
Quote:
Right you are. A better eye than mine, I guess.

No idea what price I put on this though. I think I end up paying too much for these things always haha.
Old March 23rd, 2012, 06:19 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah, Ebay is great i just bought the X17 for $11.00. FREE SHIPING!
Old March 24th, 2012, 10:25 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

So do you guys think that prices for Heroscape on eBay will ever go down, or will they always be exorbitant?

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old March 25th, 2012, 01:31 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Considering that Heroquest expansions go for $400+ I think its safe to say that Heroscape prices will stay high.
Old March 25th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Well there goes any chance of me ever completing my collection, or of building that Ashigaru army I always wanted.

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales