Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 4th, 2017, 03:46 AM

Athallo is surprisingly tart
Helterave

Other Customs -
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=54409

Last edited by Athallo; November 12th, 2017 at 09:41 PM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 01:19 PM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker
Re: Helterave

I have to say this guy looks very fun! His stats are mostly good, and his abilities mesh very nicely.
Honestly, though, 7 Life seems pretty high. I would drop it to 5 at the least.
You should also be aware that the Roman Legionnaires are Disciplined and already bond with Warlords, which could cause problems (i.e. Romans can take a turn before Helterave, but Helterave can also take a turn before the Romans...and after that's sorted out, the Romans can go again with Warlord's Orders).
Please don't be discouraged by that block of criticism! There's a lot that works here, and I'm excited to see more of your work in the future.
Old November 4th, 2017, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Stranger View Post
I have to say this guy looks very fun! His stats are mostly good, and his abilities mesh very nicely.
Honestly, though, 7 Life seems pretty high. I would drop it to 5 at the least.
You should also be aware that the Roman Legionnaires are Disciplined and already bond with Warlords, which could cause problems (i.e. Romans can take a turn before Helterave, but Helterave can also take a turn before the Romans...and after that's sorted out, the Romans can go again with Warlord's Orders).
Please don't be discouraged by that block of criticism! There's a lot that works here, and I'm excited to see more of your work in the future.
Oh not at all! That is why he has no point value right now, because I am not finished with him. Posted him over for feedback. I have a few others I am working on here -

Old November 4th, 2017, 02:17 PM

@Dark_Stranger I wasn't familiar with Roman Legionnaires, so I looked them up, and I see the problem now. That would be really tricky. One thing I could do is change Helterave from a "warlord" to a "conqueror"
Old November 4th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Interesting and not too radically different from Torquemada.

He ruled through fear as well.
Old November 5th, 2017, 12:19 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Also! You might want to just keep all your customs in one thread.
Old November 8th, 2017, 10:52 PM

Last edited by Athallo; November 11th, 2017 at 12:09 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards