Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 15th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Promising Cartographer

Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness Robber wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Savage Throwdown 3/18 in Savage, Maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Yes. Also remind me Friday. Is it you+1?
Gotcha, I can remind you.

I'll be bringing myself and one of my friends.
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:12 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Hosey is using his long weekend to visit some family out-of-state, so he won't be there. I have been working a lot of OT the last couple weeks, so I am probably not coming either. I may just wake up Saturday morning and feel like going for a long ride, but I doubt it. Have fun.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok, hose. If you do feel like joining us, it would be great to see you.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 17th, 2017, 12:16 PM

9BelowMadness is surprisingly tart

There will be a total of 4 coming from NJ: Man_At_Arms, Britimus Maximus, TheEpicAlpaca and myself. We're carpooling together. See you guys tomorrow!
Old March 17th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent. I have you guys down for 2 maps.

= =
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:02 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Excellent. I have you guys down for 2 maps.
I don't think I'm going to be able to bring a map. My better vehicle is still stuck in snow and I will need to drop my dog at the kennel on the way out. Britimus Maximus won't be able to make it but a new player, Chris, Scapers name to come at a later date, will be with us. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Old March 17th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Great!

That does mean my terrain will be stretched thin, though. Can you guys bring terrain and build one on site?

= =
Old March 17th, 2017, 07:34 PM

Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker Man_At_Arms knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Great!

That does mean my terrain will be stretched thin, though. Can you guys bring terrain and build one on site?
That's a good thought. Yes I'll load up some terrain.
Old March 17th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Excellent. Why don't you bring the terrain for Halcyon? It has a big surface area and it's not a lot of terrain, so it's perfect for transporting that way.

Thanks!

= =
Old March 17th, 2017, 10:52 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Damn the broken tagging feature on this site!!! Seriously, I almost never get notified when someone tags me -- it's worked maybe twice. Ever.

I recently made plans, so I won't be able to make it tomorrow. Everyone send me a PM here or on BGG (same screen name) every time there's a tournament!

I'll hopefully see yinz at the next one!
Old March 18th, 2017, 12:13 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

I posted in the Game Stores of Maryland thread too, OE, because I know you watch that too. Next time I'll try to remember to send you a GM, too.

= =
Old March 18th, 2017, 09:47 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I feel like going for a ride. I have Ember Canyon Road and Road Rampage set up from playtesting still, I will bring them. And I have a few extra armies for drop-ins too. I may be a little late, but I am on my way.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events