Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

View Poll Results: What should have happened to Jar Jar
He should have never been created 20 47.62%
The jedi should have not saved his life 4 9.52%
He should have a lived a quiet life and never had one line 7 16.67%
Nothing he rocks 11 26.19%
Who is Jar Jar 0 0%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old November 12th, 2006, 03:46 PM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
What should have happened to Jar Jar?

What should have happened to are dear friend and favorite character in Star Wars. j/k

Old November 12th, 2006, 04:12 PM
dragonfire

sorry, but him and hayden cristin ruined christmas, I mean star wars
Old November 12th, 2006, 05:20 PM

Miniature Geek is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire
sorry, but him and hayden cristin ruined christmas, I mean star wars
What did Hayden Cristin ruin? Trust me that kid can act, it isn't his fault George can't direct when he has a budget.

Look at the acting in the first three, lower budgets, better acting, the new three, bigger budgets, crappy acting.

Your music's bad and you should feel bad.

My Customs

Better Posting and You Revisited.
Old November 12th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
actually, the acting in episode 4 wasn't all that great (except for Alec Guinness of course). and guess who directed that one? that's right - Lucas...

the special effects, sound effects, character creations and music blew people away. not the acting/directing.

John Williams has said in a couple of older interviews that he was in some kind of "creative zone" when doing the music. it was (is) a truely amazing composition of music, in spite of the fact that it was a film score

Jar Jar was a huge mistake...never should have happened. i understand what Lucas was going for. (accident proned, ignorant character bumbling his way through war and conflict.) but he didn't have to make a nursery school character out of him. i think i would have prefered Barney to Jar Jar.
Old November 12th, 2006, 06:24 PM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
Please vote!!!!!

Old November 12th, 2006, 07:16 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
JarJar should have never been created, but since he was, Boss Nass should have offed him in Boss Nass's first scene and then helped the jedi anyway. Movie goes on w/no changes beyond the death of JarJar, which would not be any loss at all.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old November 12th, 2006, 07:19 PM

countblah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
JarJar should have never been created, but since he was, Boss Nass should have offed him in Boss Nass's first scene and then helped the jedi anyway. Movie goes on w/no changes beyond the death of JarJar, which would not be any loss at all.

As I have posted elsewhere, the second two movies in that trilogy had JJ in them, but he was greatly reduced. Greatly. I don't think the plot would have changed with his absence.

Waiting for my old avatar to dry off. And to quit stinking, too.

Old November 12th, 2006, 07:42 PM

Dragonslayer is surprisingly tart
As much as I cringe every time Jar Jar appears on screen, in a way this guy does close a circle in the Star Wars series. The saga starts with this annoying character and closes with the (almost) equally annoying Ewoks.
In a better world, there would be no JJ/Ewoks in Star Wars.

Old November 12th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
He could have been used as a plot device to let the Jedi into the Gungan city on their initial meeting and then disappeared for the rest of the 3 movies. His character proves that even CGI can overact.

Newb.
Old November 12th, 2006, 08:44 PM

django is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
remember when anakin gets in the star fighter while they are saving padme.the first ship that flys out of the hanger that gets shot down it should have landed on jar jar.

Ądn sʇɐɥʍ
Old November 12th, 2006, 08:45 PM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
He should have not been saved by Qui Gon and instead blasted to smithereens on screen to improve the quality of Episode I.
P.S. Thanks Pattar007 for using whaty my sigline says as a title for this thread.

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old November 12th, 2006, 08:45 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
He should have gotten ran over by a pod racer.

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media