Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 29th, 2008, 08:58 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: I'm getting pretty tired of people being "green"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrim View Post
I dunno about you guys but im going PINK
Well that's an issue for another thread isn't it?

I also like the color pink.

(Um...is this another contest?)
Old April 29th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Perhaps. But you may not care for the prize.
Old April 29th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Perhaps. But you may not care for the prize.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old April 29th, 2008, 10:59 AM
Back of man! I can't spell!

Bannister has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurie David
Yes, I take a private plane on holiday a couple of times a year, and I feel horribly guilty about it. I probably shouldn't do it. But the truth is, I'm not perfect. This is not about perfection. I don't expect anybody else to be perfect either. That's what hurts the environmental movement – holding people to a standard they cannot meet.
Now let me start by saying that I don't care one rats behind about Laurie David. Also, as the election stands right now I would have to vote McCain. So don't start smacking me in the head with a "Gulfstream Liberal" hammer of smite.

That being said, we are talking about people who have disposable income many times greater than the collective annual salaries of this site. These people can afford to say "screw it" and drive whatever car they want, use whatever light bulb they want and do whatever they want with their trash. If they choose not to say screw it and attempt to do something to reduce their impact on the environment, isn't that a good thing? Isn't the goal to take a look at your individual environmental impact and reducing it? They have made that attempt and I for one won't criticize them for it.

In that same regard, I have nothing but high praise for what the Bush's have done with their ranch in Texas. In fact their ranch is more environmental friendly than Al Gore's house...... Freakin tree huggers.

You want pics?

I'll give you a pic. The prize is a lifetime supply of.....

Bannister

That can only mean one thing. And I don't know what it is.

Last edited by Bannister; April 29th, 2008 at 11:43 AM. Reason: So the grammar nazi's to get me.
Old April 29th, 2008, 12:49 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!

Here we are discussing good gas mileage and environmental cleanliness...I'm going to go back to saving my "green" for 15 (yeah, right) mpg El Camino.
Old April 29th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I'm all for trying to be green and all, but I draw the line at recycling toilet paper.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 29th, 2008, 05:48 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
I'm all for trying to be green and all, but I draw the line at recycling toilet paper.
Not a papier mache fan?
Old April 29th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Not a papier mache fan?

Not with used TP

Old April 29th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict View Post
Here we are discussing good gas mileage and environmental cleanliness...I'm going to go back to saving my "green" for 15 (yeah, right) mpg El Camino.
I'm saving my "green" for Wave 8!!

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old April 29th, 2008, 08:33 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not a papier mache fan?

Not with used TP
That is very "green" because you do not have to use harmful brown paint.
Old April 29th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Not a papier mache fan?

Not with used TP
That is very "green" because you do not have to use harmful brown paint.

Well crap, you're right Oncara. Being a painter, I should know about the dangers and harm of brown paint. I've jumped on the bandwagon now and am all for the "Greeness" of re-using used TP.

Old April 29th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Well crap, you're right Oncara. Being a painter, I should know about the dangers and harm of brown paint. I've jumped on the bandwagon now and am all for the "Greeness" of re-using used TP.
WHOO!!!

*high-fives Onacara*

Now, let's go, Onacaraman! Spread the message to the peasants in the countryside! TO THE ONACARAMOBILE!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General