Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old September 5th, 2007, 08:23 AM

bad_calvin is surprisingly tart
Last Night On Earth - Growing Hunger shipping

For those of you that were not able to go Gen Con and pick this game up.
I wrote Flying Frog after the Con after a few of the members here at the board pointed me in their direction to see if I could also get the game since I was not able to attend Gen Con. Mary Beth wrote me back with a great offer, retail price and FREE SHIPPING for USA. Not one to turn down a GREAT offer, I ordered right away. I asked if I could extend the same offer to those of you at here and she said go for it. So take advantage while you can.

If you like Zombie games, and you like COOPERATIVE play, then this may be the game for you. They are going to be releasing expansions for it as well.

Here is the email instructions:
Quote:
Thank you for asking about Last Night On Earth.
> It is currently making its way through distribution
> channels to game stores and on-line retailers. In
> the meantime, it is available on Ebay and we are
> setting up our website to take credit cards as we
> speak. In the meantime, we can accept a direct
> order through Paypal. Our paypal address is
> soundgirlprod@yahoo.com. We can offer you free
> domestic shipping so the price if you are in the US
> would be $49.95. If you are in Canada or Mexico
> please add $18.00 for postage. Anywhere else in the
> world add $30.00.
Tell her Calvin sent ya.

If you would like to learn more about the game click below.
http://www.flyingfrog.net/lastnightonearth/

Last night on earth is part board game, part card game, and part rpg.

Quote:
Last Night on Earth, The Zombie Game is a fast-paced game of brain-eating Zombies, small town Heroes, and horror movie action. Players take on the role of either the Heroes, working together to make it through the night; or the Zombies, unending waves of undead spreading over the town like a plague. Featuring a modular board, eight Heroes to choose from, and several different Scenarios to play that drastically change the game, Last Night on Earth is designed to create a cinematic feel as the story and game unfolds.

So put down that popcorn, grab your shotgun, and hide your brain; the Zombies are coming and this could be your Last Night on Earth!

GROWING HUNGER IS HERE !!

LEARN ABOUT IT ON THIS PAGE - CLICK HERE

Old September 5th, 2007, 08:32 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I love your avatar, CA.

I'm also considering this. Do any of you DFW guys have it? Maybe we could work out an arrangement (no handcuffs this time tho).
Old September 5th, 2007, 08:56 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I bought it, Velma. It's wicked awesome (which I should not be saying, having not ever lived anywhere near Boston, so that should illustrate how much I like it). We should play it some time.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old September 5th, 2007, 12:01 PM

Here is the boardgamegeek page about the game. Looks like it is getting some serious loving.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/29368

I like the painted miniatures in the gallery.

Old September 5th, 2007, 12:03 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_calvin
Here is the boardgamegeek page about the game. Looks like it is getting some serious loving.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/29368
There a lot of Zombie fanboys out there. (See my sig)

Have you read any of the session reports? A lot of them read like the script to a Zombie movie, its awesome.

That's awesome that you got to let everyone know about the deal on Free Shipping, if only I hadn't been at Gencon to get it! :P
Old September 5th, 2007, 12:06 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
I bought it, Velma. It's wicked awesome (which I should not be saying, having not ever lived anywhere near Boston, so that should illustrate how much I like it). We should play it some time.
Hot chick in daisy dukes with a chainsaw? SIGN ME UP!
Old September 5th, 2007, 01:54 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
I'm looking forward to that Thoughthammer box that should be arriving any day now.

Yep... any day now.

Actually, I emailed FFG asking about the delivery delays and they promptly and forthrightly answered my question! This company's off to a flying start.
Old September 5th, 2007, 03:50 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
A comic book store in my area had this in the shop window. I stopped in to look at it...they were selling it for $49.99 plus sales tax. I plan to buy it when they have one of their semi-annual gaming sales...right now the best I could manage was 10% off so I passed.
Old September 5th, 2007, 03:59 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
A comic book store in my area had this in the shop window. I stopped in to look at it...they were selling it for $49.99 plus sales tax. I plan to buy it when they have one of their semi-annual gaming sales...right now the best I could manage was 10% off so I passed.
Psst. Thoughthammer.com. Less than $33. If that's all you get then with shipping it's $41. I'll probably get mine next week or so.
Old September 5th, 2007, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Psst. Thoughthammer.com. Less than $33. If that's all you get then with shipping it's $41. I'll probably get mine next week or so.
Cool, I have never ordered through thoughthammer. My local store does not carry it or even heard of it. So I didn't want to wait. I think the free shipping is a pretty good deal.

Either way, as long as a good game makes a little cash then hopefully they will keep it going with new stuff.
Old September 5th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Its worth the $50. The cards, and boards, and pieces are all TOP NOTCH. Everything that comes with it is high quality. Totally worth it. The game is a blast to play.
Old September 5th, 2007, 04:31 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
And to add to the excitement of the game, I heard that at GenCon the Flying Frog crew discussed the release of expansions for next year!

Delicious...

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games