Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 13th, 2021, 11:58 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Avengers II)

Wow, the Prof. X is a line I would not cross but the other stuff sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 2nd, 2021, 07:46 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Ok, I mentioned this in the discord as something I was considering. Cap II has felt just a bit underwhelming to me since designing him. I designed him before all the other new Avenger designs, so I didn't really have a direction in mind other than a decent pairing with Ms. Marvel since Cap I sort of butts heads with her. That said, here's what I'd like to do:
Quote:
NAME = CAPTAIN AMERICA
SECRET IDENTITY = STEVE ROGERS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = PATRIOTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 220

ADVANCING AVENGERS
At the start of the game, choose up to 2 friendly Unique Heroes. Place a white Avenger Marker on their cards. After rolling initiative, immediately move Captain America and any friendly Heroes with an Avenger Marker on their card up to a total combined number of spaces equal to your roll. Figures cannot exceed the Move number on their card.

STEADFAST STRIKER
Before attacking with Captain America, you may choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces of him. Roll 2 combat dice. For each shield rolled, that figure rolls 1 fewer defense die for the remainder of this player turn. After attacking or defending with Captain America, you may move him up to 2 spaces up to 5 levels up or down. Captain America never takes leaving engagement attacks or falling damage.

I CAN DO THIS ALL DAY
When Captain America would receive enough wounds from an enemy figure to be destroyed, roll 2 combat dice. If you roll at least one shield, he instead takes no damage and, if the enemy figure is within 5 clear sight spaces, it receives a wound.
Getting him into Luke Cage/New Avenger builds would give him a thematic place to settle into that's very different than Cap I and Commander Rogers. It'd see him alongside several thematic street level allies such as Luke Cage, Wolverine, Spider-Man, Ronin, Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Tigra etc. Makes this more of a support focused Cap. Would see the Crime Fighters/Fighters gaining a much needed movement boost out of the gate, as that's always been their most tedious aspect, spending about 4 turns getting them out of the start zone so Luke Cage doesn't move out of his aura's range.

The change to Steadfast Striker is one of simplicity. As-is, it just feels a bit meh most times, and I don't like how the wording leaves room for confusion on if the defense subtraction stacks. This makes it clear and concise, and makes for a great setup for Luke Cage, Ms. Marvel, Black Widow, Hawkeye, or whomever else he's bonding with.

I will gladly run a few more tests just to make sure he's still good at 220.

@Arch-vile
@Lord Pyre
@LordVenoc
@MrNobody
@Ronin
@Soundwarp SG-1
@tcglkn

Last edited by Arkham; July 3rd, 2021 at 03:24 PM.
Old July 2nd, 2021, 09:04 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I dig it.
Old July 2nd, 2021, 11:05 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Still prefer the Boots on the Ground title, but dig the direction.
Old July 2nd, 2021, 11:16 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I really dig the Steadfast Striker change. When you talked about it on discord I though you were removing his ability to move the 2 spaces after attacking and defending. I'm really glad you didn't.
Old July 2nd, 2021, 11:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Advancing Avengers is a great power name. Fine with the changes but at least one set of tests would be good.
Old July 2nd, 2021, 11:41 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Still prefer the Boots on the Ground title, but dig the direction.
I agree that it's a better name, but I realize that every other Avenger Marker placement power has "Avenger(s)" in the title, so it feels weird to have this be the exception.
Old July 3rd, 2021, 04:28 AM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Cap II

Army Test 1
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Cap(220), Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Moon Knight(150) (820)
vs.
Cyclops II(240), Angel(90), Phoenix(230), Colossus(260) (820)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Units:
Cap(220), Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Moon Knight(150), Ronin(180) (1000)
vs.
Black Canary(220), Green Arrow(210), Hawkwoman(260), Wonder Woman(310) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Units:
Cap(220), Spider-Man(280), Hawkeye(220) (720)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Wolverine(270) (720)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
He feels perfect to me now. Fits super well in Cage/New Avenger builds. The movement from Advancing Avengers is worth it alone for Cage armies, as that's always been a major downside, even on one of our smallest maps(Chernobyl), in that you have to idle Cage for several turns at 6 spaces form the start zone, just to move up the troops so he can still activate them. Cap helps that greatly, with a standard sized 1000 point army able to move up in unison. Another issue you can run into for Cage armies, is if he gets thrown out of his Aura, Advancing Avengers can help with that. In addition, the potential for defense subtraction works great to setup Cage, as well as works very well with Hawkeye's SA. As someone who uses the Fighters/New Avengers more than any other faction when playtesting, I'm very happy to be able to see a Cap that can join them. 220 feels accurate still.
Old July 3rd, 2021, 08:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Should Steadfast Striker just say "before attacking" instead of "before attacking normally" in order to make it clear it's referring to the turn phase and he doesn't have to actually do the attacking?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 3rd, 2021, 08:46 AM

Yeah that’s fine.
Old July 3rd, 2021, 11:40 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Looks good.
Old July 5th, 2021, 12:34 AM

Re: The Book of Captain America (Steve Rogers) (New Avengers

Updated SP and cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library