Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old October 11th, 2023, 08:13 AM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Any new C3V releases coming soon?

I am starting to prep for my annual Heroscape event and I always look forward to incorporating the latest from C3V
Old October 11th, 2023, 03:50 PM

nextguy knows what's in an order marker nextguy knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_J_Keller View Post

I am starting to prep for my annual Heroscape event and I always look forward to incorporating the latest from C3V
Seconded. Really excited for the next wave. All the unreleased but announced models look really cool!
Old October 11th, 2023, 04:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

There are a lot of designs deep in the process, but I can't really talk about when you all can expect them. Suffice it to say that the gears are continuing to turn.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 11th, 2023, 05:03 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 11th, 2023, 05:55 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

I'm quite excited for our next release; it's something VC hasn't done before yet and opens up some interesting possibilities for the future

Last edited by Captain Stupendous; October 11th, 2023 at 09:56 PM.
Old October 11th, 2023, 06:13 PM

gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby! gbizzy rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:

I'm quite excited for our next release; it's something VC hasn't done before yet and opens up some exciting possibilities for the future
My imagination is running wild

Really looking forward to seeing what you guys have been working on!
Old October 11th, 2023, 09:54 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

I'm quite excited for our next release; it's something VC hasn't done before yet and opens up some exciting possibilities for the future
Thanks for the answers folks.

Something VC hasn't done before, hmmmm.......that should work out well
Old October 11th, 2023, 10:26 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Old October 12th, 2023, 02:53 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The only thing I can think of is the Wellspring Destructible Objects that were teased some time ago. The Pathfinder box with some minis and different colored Wells.
Old October 12th, 2023, 11:07 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
The only thing I can think of is the Wellspring Destructible Objects that were teased some time ago. The Pathfinder box with some minis and different colored Wells.
Got them. Waiting on what to do with them...

:drumroll:

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old October 12th, 2023, 05:38 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Just so that people's expectations aren't unduly raised, I'll go ahead and confirm that the next release is NOT the Wellspring pack.

Also, the new thing we're doing in the next release is very similar to something that we've done before, but not quite in this way.

Speculate away
Old January 18th, 2024, 01:27 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is there a thread that lists all the C3V Waves and other C3V releases all in one place? That is current? If so, can it be linked in one of these threads that say "Important C3V Threads"? Or stickied?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs