Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old November 29th, 2006, 06:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
To all D&D guys...

My friend is picking it up soon, and I need help creating a character. I've looked online, but can only find Character Classes and Alignment lists. Does anyone here have a list, partial or complete (if there is a complete one), of Races? I would really appreciate it.
Old November 29th, 2006, 07:17 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Hello. Here is most of the info you need:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=d20/article/srd35

Races are the fourth one. Only a few things, like the XP advancement charts, are missing. Gnome bard for the win!!!
Old November 29th, 2006, 07:19 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Thanks!

Half-Elf Lawful Evil Swashbuckler here I come!
Old November 29th, 2006, 07:33 PM

D-Dyzzle has disabled reputation
welcome to the carnage of d&d my man. iv recently become addicted to it myself. im doin a dnd e-mail thing im bout to start if yall are interested
Old November 29th, 2006, 10:06 PM

DarkSpade Woo who?
Crystalkeep.com

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old November 30th, 2006, 12:23 AM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Never played D&D or any RPG for that matter . Everytime I go to Barnes & Noble, I grab some of the D&D books and read through them. The artwork and descriptions/stories alone are almost worth the price.
Old November 30th, 2006, 09:09 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sovelior & Sage is the one I've always used. It's linked, easy to navigate, and includes a little extra. A fantastic tool for any D&D player.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games