Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 15th, 2017, 09:32 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Book of Gizmo-bots (Initial Testing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
That explanation for 2 range works for me.

I actually kind of like the name Gizmo-Bots. Not sure if it's thematic to the comics at all though...
I'm not sure, but I think the Gizmo-Bot's as a name are only used in the shows. To make production cheap they reused the same robots so they were by default "Gizmo-Bots". In the comics it's different things usually as he improvises weapons from random things. He's like a misguided McGuiver. He can take a trash can, Fire extinguisher, Guitar Strings, and a garage door opener and build a killer robot that can hunt you down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Every time I see them I think they should double nicely for the Toyman, so I think it would be nice it they had a more generic name.
That interaction is the plan I have for them. It's the reason Gizmo doesn't have any direct benefit to the other Fearsome Five members as I want him to be fit in other builds as well. It's the reason these are common squad figures so that I can use them as common figures for Toyman's power (it's all in my work shop thread).

I'm fine either way. They will be called Gizmo-bots in my house regardless I'm afraid. Most people that are fans of titans will get it as well I think. I'm open to suggestions for names.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 16th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

What about calling them Improvised Constructs, to get across the whole pieced-together theme?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old May 16th, 2017, 09:28 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
What about calling them Improvised Constructs, to get across the whole pieced-together theme?
I like that pretty well.

Also like the design. Not sold on 2 range though. Even if they're small, 2 range feels really low. If go with 3 at least.

Have we used Construct as a class outside of the GL constructs?

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old May 16th, 2017, 11:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
I like that pretty well.

Also like the design. Not sold on 2 range though. Even if they're small, 2 range feels really low. If go with 3 at least.

Have we used Construct as a class outside of the GL constructs?
considering they never use their normal attacks in the Gizmo army 3 Range may make them more useful for other purposes and I don't think it will mess with their cost any.

With that I'd like to send these out to the Public at 40 points per Squad of 3 once we decide on the right box stuff..

As far as class I don't think we have which is why I was hesitant. I like the construct so maybe we let it branch out beyond the Lanterns. We could go with CREATION as a class?

Mechanical as the personality and Creation as the class?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 17th, 2017, 08:44 AM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

The Destroyer Armor is also a Construct. The Lantern Constructs also have the species of Energy for specific callouts (like Doctor Light's one ability).

Old May 17th, 2017, 08:55 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
The Destroyer Armor is also a Construct. The Lantern Constructs also have the species of Energy for specific callouts (like Doctor Light's one ability).
Works for me.

Old May 17th, 2017, 09:01 AM
A Man of Taste

Re: Book of Mechanical Constructs (Vote for Public Play Test

I Propose Moving Mechanical Constructs to Public Playtesting at 40 Points.

@Tornado -
@johnny139 -
@Viegon -
@Yodaking -
@japes - YEA
@TrollBrute -

Old May 17th, 2017, 11:28 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old May 17th, 2017, 01:27 PM

Yea

Though Mechanical seems like a weird personality. What about something more like Mindless?

Old May 17th, 2017, 01:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old May 17th, 2017, 02:33 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Yea

Though Mechanical seems like a weird personality. What about something more like Mindless?
Is it used for anything else...I kind of thought that would be a good personality for the Mindless Ones.

Mechanical is a placeholder but I want a personality that doesn't impact testing so I'm open.

Old May 17th, 2017, 05:39 PM

I think we've used Mindless before... just can't remember on what.

EDIT: We used Mindless on the Lurker. Another option is Subservient, which we've used a few times (Awesome Andy, Killer Bee, Toad, Vampire Minions).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library