Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 2nd, 2008, 02:31 PM

MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby! MI_Tiger rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Wave 8 found at Big Box Store!!!

FYI for anyone in the Detroit area (Northern Suburbs) . . .

The Super Wal-Mart at 14 Mile and Van Dyke in Sterling Heights has 1 set of Wave 8 (minus the 10th and Wolves which I bought) and 3 sets of Wave 7 for sale.
Old July 4th, 2008, 01:36 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I found my fourth packs of Marro Cavalry and Redcoats/Wolves at the Aberdeen, MD Walmart. The only thing left were two packs of elven heroes.
Old July 4th, 2008, 01:45 AM

MattWolf99 is surprisingly tart

The Wal-Marts in Arkansas aren't exactly what you'd call sell stocked. I thought I was really lucky last month when I saw the Templar Knights. I got two sets! Ha Ha

If I'm not on Heroscapers.com, It's because I'm playing Heroscape. Well more likely in School
Old July 4th, 2008, 04:51 PM

CasualScaper has disabled reputation

Waves 8 and 7 at WalMart in Lima, Oh--Cable Road store. Haven't checked the others. I purchased the wave 8 packs.

"I think I'd rather be a cowboy. I think I'd rather ride the range."--John Denver
Old July 7th, 2008, 11:45 AM

fcw3 has disabled reputation

Found my Wave 8 at the Walmart in Ephrata, PA last week. No Jungle pack, just the figures.

FRED
Old July 7th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcw3 View Post
Found my Wave 8 at the Walmart in Ephrata, PA last week. No Jungle pack, just the figures.

FRED
And you won't find the large sets @Wally World this time around or any future time. Those days are long gone.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 7th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:

FRED
And you won't find the large sets @Wally World this time around or any future time. Those days are long gone.
But you can at wallyworld.com (walmart.com), with free site to store shipping.
Old July 7th, 2008, 12:58 PM

albertic26 Woo who?

You're lucky, they don't stock heroscape in the targets in wisconsin.

Long live Einar!!!
Old July 7th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Quote:

FRED
I just searched walmart.com and it only showed 5 HeroScape items; three Wave 7 boosters, MarvelScape, and SotM. How did you find the Wave 8 large sets there?

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old July 7th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

FRED
I just searched walmart.com and it only showed 5 HeroScape items; three Wave 7 boosters, MarvelScape, and SotM. How did you find the Wave 8 large sets there?

Jim
It appears that they no longer have it in stock. Several people last week talked about seeing/ordering it.
Old July 7th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Exactly...it's a win win for the store. hey can sell it but it doesn't take up valuable shelf space with "warmers"

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old July 7th, 2008, 01:22 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's not labeled under Heroscape for whatever reason...

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=10097598

EDIT: After re-reading what Jim posted I'm not really sure what I was going for with this post?

Last edited by Uprising; July 7th, 2008 at 01:30 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales