Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 18th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
TV: What Are You Watching?

I figured that since there are threads for all the other types of entertainment, I thought 'Why not TV?'.

Today, since it was such a predictable game between the Pack and the Lions, I watched some of the Viking's game, and a little bit of the New England/Titans game. What have you been watching recently?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV