Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 22nd, 2010, 12:56 AM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Microcorp Agents

I don't want rats or Raelin, no easy buttons. I do like the Hydra and have had some fun playing them. I have been considering Heirloom for a special and Arkmer seems to fit for 500 even or red wyrms x4(rat control) and Marcu for 500.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old September 22nd, 2010, 04:46 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

After today's preview, I have the rest of my Micro-Warforged army.

MCA x2
WFS x2
Eltahale(rat & Q9 killer)
500pts.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old August 28th, 2012, 03:16 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Do the Microcorps get to roll for Stealth Armor if they fall into Molten Lava?
Old August 28th, 2012, 03:29 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
No, Molten Lava does not inflict a wound, it simply destroys.
Old August 28th, 2012, 03:30 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
No, Molten Lava does not inflict a wound, it simply destroys.
What he said.
Old November 17th, 2014, 08:13 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Just used these guys today. Easily one of the best squads ever. They are better then the Krav Mag, because you can use multiple squads, instead of being limited to just one. Height is prevalent in most maps, so it shouldn't be a problem. Their B- rating is hilarious. Dunno who rates these guys, but man were they wrong on this one...

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old November 17th, 2014, 09:36 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Just used these guys today. Easily one of the best squads ever. They are better then the Krav Mag, because you can use multiple squads, instead of being limited to just one. Height is prevalent in most maps, so it shouldn't be a problem. Their B- rating is hilarious. Dunno who rates these guys, but man were they wrong on this one...
Those are old ratings and outdated. Check out the Heroscape Power Rankings by Jexik/spider_poison for the most up-to-date on. Or, if you play with VC, check out dok's version.
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:56 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Microcorp Agents
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old January 8th, 2023, 09:18 AM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Came up at an event yesterday and we didn't reach a definite answer. If a samurai gets a successful counter strike can you roll stealth armor?

Counter strike says it inflicts an unblockable hit against the enemy figure where stealth armor says if the figure would receive 1 or more wounds you may roll for armor.

I'm leaning towards yes where the unblockable hit converts into a wound where I could therefore roll for armor but we weren't sure.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet
Old January 8th, 2023, 10:03 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Roll for Stealth Armor.
Old January 8th, 2023, 10:56 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsbuzzi View Post
Came up at an event yesterday and we didn't reach a definite answer. If a samurai gets a successful counter strike can you roll stealth armor?

Counter strike says it inflicts an unblockable hit against the enemy figure where stealth armor says if the figure would receive 1 or more wounds you may roll for armor.

I'm leaning towards yes where the unblockable hit converts into a wound where I could therefore roll for armor but we weren't sure.
Found it in the OP to answer our question from yesterday:

"If they become engaged, fear not! Their Stealth Armor 15 will afford them some protection against the potential damage from
Counter Strike. However, if they are not on height, they will only attack with 2 attack dice, and will not cause much damage.
Do whatever you can to keep them on height. (Hasbro FAQ)"

So yes, roll the d20 for armor.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units