Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old January 22nd, 2014, 10:04 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Question This is tough

Hey Scapers Dimitri here and I'm thinking to my self : What overall is the best standalone Heroscape wave(1 of every pack from wave) 1-10 ( no D1-D3) If you have an opinion or have something to say post it in the comments. thanks for the post.

Last edited by TheTravelingScaper; June 18th, 2014 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Grammatical mistakes
Old January 22nd, 2014, 10:33 PM

Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness Maklar the Silver Prince wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: This is tough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTravelingScaper View Post
Hey scapers Dimitri here and I'm thinking to myself : What, overall, is the best stand alone heroscape wave (1 of every pack from wave) 1-10 ( no D1-D3)? If you have an opinion or have something to say post it in the comments thanks for the post.
I have something to say. Firstly, I corrected several of your grammar/capitalization/punctuation mistakes. I'm just a newb here, so I probably shouldn't be explaining this, but I know that your posts get more respect and attention if they are grammatically correct and look nice.

Overall, if you could only have one of each pack, I would say the first master set, Rise of the Valkyrie, is the best if you could only have one since it is completely made of unique units, which you only need one of in an army. In my experience, x1 common squads or heroes aren't very good in an army. But, of waves 1 through 10, I would say wave 4. The heroes, while not too great, are awesome looking! It has my personal favorite figure, Major X17, in it. All the squads are common (and for the most part extremely rare) but they are pretty cool looking too.

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Maklar the Silver Prince's Customs
Old January 22nd, 2014, 10:34 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

I'd say wave 1, lots of synergies and some really cool stuff.

P.S. This should really go in HeroScape General Discussion. But you're new, so don't feel bad about it.
Old January 23rd, 2014, 08:18 AM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=47879

I would take a look at this thread because I myself asked the nearly same question!

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old January 23rd, 2014, 12:41 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maklar the Silver Prince View Post
I have something to say. Firstly, I corrected several of your grammar/capitalization/punctuation mistakes. I'm just a newb here, so I probably shouldn't be explaining this, but I know that your posts get more respect and attention if they are grammatically correct and look nice.
This is absolutely true.

You could ask 10 people what the best wave is and you could get 10 different answers. I've always liked Wave 1, but someone else would say Wave 2.

Are you looking for anything in particular for powers/abilities, or just trying to get what most people think is "best?"

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units