Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old November 14th, 2023, 04:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Joker (Toxic)

Joker

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = JOKER
IDENTITY =

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = HUMAN
CLASS = MASTERMIND
PERSONALITY = INSANE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 220

JOKER’S WILD

At the start of each turn, you may maneuver Joker up to 2 spaces.

SEND IN THE CLOWNS
Instead of Joker’s ordered activation, you may choose up to 3 other units that are Insane or have the Arkham keyword. Activate up to 2 of them, and then you may defeat 1 of the activated figures to activate either Joker or 1 chosen unit that was not previously activated this turn. You may not activate any additional figures this turn.

JOKER TOXIN
After Joker makes a move action, he may choose an adjacent figure and roll 1 Toxic damage die against it. If he inflicts 1+ Toxic wounds on a Unique Hero enemy that is not Insane and does not have the Inorganic keyword and defeats it, revive that enemy at 1 Life, change its Personality to Insane, and take control of it.

FACTION: GOTHAM UNDERWORLD
PUBLISHER: DC
KEYWORDS: Arkham
SYMBOLS: TOXIC RESISTANCE
WINTER 2024: A genius chemist, Joker created a special toxin that acts both as a deadly poison and a mind control agent.

Resources and Rulings
• The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Icons #004 / The Joker
• See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!

Credits
• Playtesters:• Card art: Arkham
• Comic creators: Bill Finger, Bob Kane, and Jerry Robinson

Updates
• N/A

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 2nd, 2024 at 05:28 PM.
Old November 14th, 2023, 05:17 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Joker - Design

Cool Could see his cost up a bit, since he has the Prof X bonding plus the fancy 6 turn blow out. But I dig the design itself as is.
Old November 14th, 2023, 06:54 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, definitely possible! Though he's also fairly squishy, so hard to say. Definitely will watch that in testing.

Only real change from workshop is the double turn works for units, so you could do it with a squad, and big 6 figure turn lets you activate him as one of the activations. That one's just Insane Unique Heroes, though. And I put in turn cut off language on both parts.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 14th, 2023, 07:09 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This is great, very cool design
Old November 14th, 2023, 07:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I would remove the link to Griffin's previous design as this one seems pretty different. I dig the over all direction here though.

The once per game 6 turns should also include Arkham keyword folks, since it's once per game while the all the time bonding is with Arkham folks too. Toxic resistant Insane/Arkham folks will be an interesting team up.

Will be interesting to see if you can turn a few foes Insane (and take control of them) before you burn the once per game move.
Old November 14th, 2023, 07:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Jokers Wild combined with his Toxin seems like it could be pretty good. Their are 6 turns per round right? So 6 damage die per round is a pretty strong passive ability.
Old November 14th, 2023, 07:56 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Agreed with YK that this is its own design at this point. If somebody wanted to convert the 1.0 design one day, I think they could and it wouldn’t be stepping on this design’s toes.

I think the mighty amount of damage dice is definitely strong, playtesting will probably show if it’s too much. Might be worth playtesting with somebody like Beetle who already naturally synergizes with the same folks as Joker but also offers a lot of move action chances.
Old November 14th, 2023, 08:15 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Edits.
Quote:
SEND IN THE CLOWNS
Instead of Joker’s ordered activation, you may activate up to 2 other units that are Insane or have the Arkham keyword, and then end your turn. Once per game, instead of Joker’s ordered activation, you may activate up to 6 Insane Unique Heroes, after whichthen each activated Hero takes 1 Toxic wound and then your turn ends.

JOKER TOXIN
After heJoker makes a move action, Jokerhe may choose an adjacent figure and roll 1 Toxic damage die against it. If Jokerhe inflicts 1+ Toxic wounds on a Unique Hero enemy without the Insane Personality and defeats it, revive that enemy at 1 Life, change its Personality to Insane, and take control of it.
For pasteability.
Quote:
SEND IN THE CLOWNS
Instead of Joker’s ordered activation, you may activate up to 2 other units that are Insane or have the Arkham keyword and then end your turn. Once per game, instead of Joker’s ordered activation, you may activate up to 6 Insane Unique Heroes, then each activated Hero takes 1 Toxic wound and your turn ends.

JOKER TOXIN
After Joker makes a move action, he may choose an adjacent figure and roll 1 Toxic damage die against it. If he inflicts 1+ Toxic wounds on a Unique Hero enemy without the Insane Personality and defeats it, revive that enemy at 1 Life, change its Personality to Insane, and take control of it.
Old November 14th, 2023, 09:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For some reason I thought you changed it to 4 figures on the once per game thing.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 15th, 2023, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
For some reason I thought you changed it to 4 figures on the once per game thing.
I considered it, and if we changed to the Arkham thing synergy for that, I would. I kind of like it restricted to just Insane, though, as that would push you in most builds to really use his toxic damage dice to convert enemies into fodder for that ability. If you can do the 6 per round on Arkham stuff as well, then I think it's a lot easier to pull off and I would want to pull back to 4 (which I might do anyway if testing proves 6 is too much).

Right now the normal 2 activations is units, so you can use it on squads too, which I didn't want possible for the 6 activations as that'd definitely be too much if you were activating a bunch of squads that way.

I was on the fence about the Griff link, so I'll remove that on y'all's advice and update with Karat's wording.

Old November 15th, 2023, 11:21 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I considered it, and if we changed to the Arkham thing synergy for that, I would. I kind of like it restricted to just Insane, though, as that would push you in most builds to really use his toxic damage dice to convert enemies into fodder for that ability. If you can do the 6 per round on Arkham stuff as well, then I think it's a lot easier to pull off and I would want to pull back to 4 (which I might do anyway if testing proves 6 is too much).
I think it won't matter much since a LOT of Arkham keyword folks will also be Insane. So I would think it would be opposite. 4 for general Insane and 6 for the more refined list of insane Arkham folks. Since there will likely be some high point insane folks along the way. Deadpool perhaps.

I do like leaving it insane for the joker toxin play to be clear.

I also think it will be hard to actually get 6 activations but it will need to be priced for that posibility. But we can wait and see.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 15th, 2023, 11:26 AM

Sure. Pretty solid possibility that I do one game on the initial and decide to scale it back to 4. I may just do that before the initial. Weighing it over still.

The only reason I'd want to go general Insane folks is because it's unlikely his converts will have the Arkham tag and I want them to be the main focus of that turn if possible.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database