Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old June 4th, 2010, 10:06 AM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

You are not going to believe this. I have the ULTIMATE figure you guys HAVE to create. I present to you...
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 4th, 2010, 10:11 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
You are not going to believe this. I have the ULTIMATE figure you guys HAVE to create. I present to you...
Spoiler Alert!
Hilarious! I love it
Old June 4th, 2010, 10:42 AM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've been working in the medical field for over a decade, and let me assure you that, like every other field, there are good and bad eggs.

That being said however, the people that make up Nursing is an interesting lot.
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 4th, 2010, 01:56 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Hey guys, I am making customs, but I am kinda at a stop right now because I can't decide who I want to make next. Any suggestions? I have some ideas, I just can't decide...
Old June 4th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
I've been working in the medical field for over a decade, and let me assure you that, like every other field, there are good and bad eggs.

That being said however, the people that make up Nursing is an interesting lot.
Spoiler Alert!
I agree Adam, I know there are some rotten apples to be sure, believe me I know some real biatches on the nursing staff and some real jag doctors. But there are some awesome ones as well and those get more attention when it comes to doing work orders in their areas.

And it's not only nurses chasing doctors, it many different people chasing lots of different people and like you said, some are single and some act like they are single.

Spoiler Alert!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old June 4th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Spoiler Alert!
Fatman?
This guy is hilarious. Obviously this is a Blob body with a Batman cowl and cape, but what did you use for the belt pouches?
Old June 4th, 2010, 07:52 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!
Fatman?
This guy is hilarious. Obviously this is a Blob body with a Batman cowl and cape, but what did you use the belt pouches for?
Holding more food...
Old June 4th, 2010, 09:18 PM

wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby! wulfhunter667 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!
Fatman?
This guy is hilarious. Obviously this is a Blob body with a Batman cowl and cape, but what did you use the belt pouches for?
Holding more food...
Actually, that's not my figure. I found that pic floating around the internet while looking for how much a certain Brave and Bold figure costs.
Old June 4th, 2010, 09:25 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I keep promising myself that I'm going to make this a miniature one day...
Spoiler Alert!
Old June 4th, 2010, 09:42 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Spoiler Alert!
Does anyone know if that is Lex Luthor in the background? It certainly looks like him.
Old June 4th, 2010, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Spoiler Alert!
Maybe you should make a whole OLA (Overweight League of America). I think they're on Earth-XXL.
Spoiler Alert!

Or maybe the GLA (Geriatric League of America) from Earth-ZZzz
Spoiler Alert!

And just so the Marvel folks don't feel left out, updated cards for MS heroes with updated figures like this one...
Spoiler Alert!

Just my .
Old June 4th, 2010, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Spoiler Alert!
Does anyone know if that is Lex Luthor in the background? It certainly looks like him.
Nah, I think it's Professor X

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape