Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 26th, 2015, 08:02 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Kang (II) (Design Phase)

I think revealing the X and using the Orbital Assault during your turn would work better. Then their is no d20 roll to determine what happens first, X heal or lava field burn or Orbital Assault or something else. I think I would have him choose a space on the battlefield withing X clear spaces of him though, then he is personally directing the attack on something he can see and their are ways to avoid it (ie. hide behind a wall).
Old November 26th, 2015, 09:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm fine with the orbital assault being in-turn, btw, so long as the timing is clearly defined and doesn't overlap with other triggers.
I think "before moving" is the cleanest place to do it, so that's where I'm planning on going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I think revealing the X and using the Orbital Assault during your turn would work better. Then their is no d20 roll to determine what happens first, X heal or lava field burn or Orbital Assault or something else. I think I would have him choose a space on the battlefield withing X clear spaces of him though, then he is personally directing the attack on something he can see and their are ways to avoid it (ie. hide behind a wall).
Interesting. Damocles was originally based on Mongul's Warworld Assault, which has no such restriction. I don't think it's necessary balance-wise, but I do like that it would give Kang a more "active" feel.
Old November 29th, 2015, 05:43 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I let Kang idle a little bit over the holiday, but let's get back into it.

SP updated with Damocles as a "Before moving" power, and the earlier-proposed wording on One True Kang.

Quote:
DAMOCLES ORBITAL ASSAULT
Before moving Kang, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card and choose a space on the battlefield. Roll the 20-sided die for each figure on the chosen space and for all spaces within 1 space of the chosen space, one at a time. If you roll 14 or higher, the figure receives 1 wound.
I thought about adding a range as Yodaking suggested, but I don't think it's a necessary restriction. Right now I'd prefer to go without, and keep it under my hat as a potential balancing factor if he's coming in too strong.

Quote:
ONE TRUE KANG
You may draft this figure into the same army with any other Unique Nathaniel Richards figures that do not have the One True Kang special power. The most wounds this Kang can take from any attack is one. Anytime this Kang would receive one or more wounds, you may instead destroy another Nathaniel Richards figure you control.
@TrollBrute I'm not sure if this is totally airtight against Iron Man Mk V's wording (mostly because there's no precedent here), but it really should be. I don't think you could reasonably interpret it to mean that if you had both Kang and an Iron Lad with a similar power, that you could break Uniqueness on both. If there's a wording problem, it's on Iron Man's end.
Old November 29th, 2015, 05:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If the only figures you want draftable with him are Kang (I) why not just say he can be drafted with any number of Uncommon Kangs? Ironlad won't be Uncommon, so there'll be no issue there.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 29th, 2015, 05:49 PM
Symbiotic

I wanted him to be co-draftable with the other Unique Nathaniel Richards forms, though. They're effectively separate entities that do sometimes team up.
Old November 29th, 2015, 05:54 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ah, OK. I think that works in that case.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 29th, 2015, 05:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

One last thought, I wouldn't mind seeing his defense go up. In Earth Mightiest Heroes he has advanced technology shields that pretty much stop all of Iron Man's attacks with little effort. It makes him more viable as an Avengers foe if they struggle to wound him.
Old December 1st, 2015, 04:02 PM
Symbiotic

I think One True Kang is already going to make him tricky to take down. Plus there's room for him to use Timstream Reinforcements to pull heat away from himself. I'd be hesitant to make him much tougher than he is now.

I think at this point everyone's had time to chip in, and we've worked out the mechanical concerns, so I'm going to propose we move to the Initial playtest phase.

@IAmBatman - yea
@Karat - yea
@johnny139 - yea
@Viegon - yea
@TrollBrute - yea
@SirGalahad

Last edited by Ronin; December 2nd, 2015 at 02:30 PM.
Old December 1st, 2015, 05:53 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Yea

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old December 1st, 2015, 05:59 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Sorry I haven't had a chance to comment yet in-depth - Yea for initial, a general glance maintains he's good.
Old December 1st, 2015, 07:02 PM

yea

Old December 2nd, 2015, 09:29 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Kang (II) (Vote for Initial)

Yea

Make sure to tag the CRB guys once this passes for some build suggestions. If I get time, I may be able to work on the Initial on Friday.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library