Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 21st, 2016, 08:58 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Chase Stein (Design Phase)

Looks like you have a copy and paste error for the armies in your second game; I assume you ran Nightwing, Raven, and Starfire there.

Overall, looking good for Chase and the Runaways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Fistigons felt a LITTLE weak in these matchups - 3 Attack isn't much, even if you're getting multiple units. I'm not sure they need to be bumped up just yet, though; I'll wait for further comments.
Uh, the SP has the Fistigons at 4 attack. Are they supposed to be only 3 attack?

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old September 22nd, 2016, 11:54 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Also also, I'm forgetting if we needed to vote for Initial or whatever. Pretty sure no, but sorry if we did!
We do still vote for Initials, actually. That's when we typically tag the CRB. I think we're all on board with the design though, so not a big deal. Just make sure to vote before public testing!
Shows how often I've been testing recently. Noted for the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Looks like you have a copy and paste error for the armies in your second game; I assume you ran Nightwing, Raven, and Starfire there.

Overall, looking good for Chase and the Runaways.

Quote:
Fistigons felt a LITTLE weak in these matchups - 3 Attack isn't much, even if you're getting multiple units. I'm not sure they need to be bumped up just yet, though; I'll wait for further comments.
Uh, the SP has the Fistigons at 4 attack. Are they supposed to be only 3 attack?
Hmm, the copy I printed at some point has 3 Attack... not sure why/how that changed. I'm happy with either but at 4 Attack (which I assume was my intent as of last year ), I'd probably push for him at 140 in testing.
Old September 22nd, 2016, 12:07 PM

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Either works for me, but 140 points with 4 attack on the SA sounds good to me.

Old September 23rd, 2016, 09:06 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Chase Stein (VOTE for Playtesting)

Cool - bumped up to 140, then. I PROPOSE WE MOVE TO PUBLIC PLAYTESTING!

I'll be sending out Karolina with him, naturally.
Old September 23rd, 2016, 09:14 AM

Yea

Old September 23rd, 2016, 09:32 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Still looks fragile but I like him.

Yea

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 23rd, 2016, 09:41 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yea

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old September 23rd, 2016, 11:20 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think technically this was before me but just in case...
Yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 23rd, 2016, 04:33 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

Might be a good fit for the next Danger Room wave. That way it's easier to send him out with Karolina.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old September 23rd, 2016, 04:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Yea

Might be a good fit for the next Danger Room wave. That way it's easier to send him out with Karolina.
My plan was to run a pretty thin ship for the Runaways (minimum number of tests, low scrutiny just to confirm they actually play right) and then really run Nico through the paces once she's en route - ideally in the Danger Room.
Old September 26th, 2016, 01:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

So this passed on time! I'll make a post about it shortly...
Old October 21st, 2016, 12:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Re: The Book of Chase Stein (Playtesting Phase)

Good results here - they were mostly up against hodgepodge armies which makes me suspect the current pod is a bit underpowered, since they seemed pretty close. But that's good, since the faction is only half done.

He enjoyed playing with them which is most important, and thr synergy web acted how I wanted it to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b57123m
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Chase Stein and Karolina Dean

Army Test
Map: Fulcrum (BOV)
Units:
450 points
Army 1
Chase Stein (140), Karolina Dean (130), Molly Hayes (180)
Army 2
Mockingbird (130), Giant-Man (180), Siryn (140)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Chase Stein (140), Karolina Dean (130), Molly Hayes (180), Tigra (170), Hellcat (75)
Units: Human Torch [Hammond] (150), Hydro-Man (180), Whirlwind (180), Tombstone (16)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I thought the units played well together and were costed well. Neither felt under or over powered as neither have any swinginess to them. Chase doesn’t feel undercosted even with Karolina Dean’s defensive buff. They are very draftable together because of the obvious defence bubble. Picking someone to help move them around would really help them move together. Right now it feels like 3 separate units that happen to work well when next to each other. Honestly that is super thematic and one of my favourite parts. I don’t know how competitive that will be but I will let Dok and Dysole figure that out, I had fun and that’s why I play.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
Chase
I didn’t use any glyphs but his X-Ray Vision is pretty straight forward as a fun, thematic power that could be helpful but is more theme. I lined up his Fistigon power perfectly once but it failed to do much damage. It was especially handy that Hydro-Man was dropping water tiles all over the board. Runaway Guardian is his best power to use. He is there as a meat shield and protects his friends. His life is a little low for soaking damage but a healer would contribute to this build (I forget if Nico can heal in the comics). The uncanny destruction caused by Tombstone when he entered the fray was a little unforeseen. He dealt more damage in his first rounds in combat then the rest of his team of criminlas did the entire game. Once KD (Kraft Dinner/Karolina Dean) was taken out, Chase’s ability to absorb attacks lead to his death. His normal defence -1 for Runaway Guardian let Tombstone literally tombstone him.

Kraft Dinner
KD was great at what she was made for, hiding behind her teammates and giving them shields. I made the poor mistake of trying to attack with her a couple time and even though sensory assault is good, she needed height to have any chance of hitting harder than a Power Pack kid. Her slightly above average move number was very helpful to maneuvering her around her teammates to keep them in the aura and also avoiding enemies.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library